CASCADE vs. FORREST

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

I'll bet this if the fullest you'll see your stadium this season. I know we had more fans at Eagleville's field last year than they did. Wouldn't surprise me to see similiar numbers come out for this one. Most everyone I spoke with last Friday plan on getting there early, so make sure you concession stand people know that. We like to eat! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey I'm on the broadcast team.....you KNOW we like to eat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade and Forrest is always a good matchup... no matter what the sport... Football, Baseball, Basketball, Band... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cascade played their best game yet against MTCS last night. MTCS will be a team to reckon with in Region 5 1A in a year or two. Cascade looked sharp last night and they will have to step it up another notch next Friday night. We have a pattern going this year with the team that played Jo Byrns the week before, playing Cascade the next week. It is a way of measuring the ability of the two teams against common oponents. Apparently Forrest turned in a good performance at Jo Byrns and I'm sure they will double their efforts at home against Cascade. This will definitely be the biggest game of the season so far for Cascade.

I'll take the Champions over the Rockets by a score of 21 - 14.

Now, what about the Bands... Cascade's Band is really sounding great this year. Their numbers are up and their performance is nothing short of outstanding... Cascade wins this one too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Assuming the same process happens today as when I played..the coaches exchange game films Saturday morning. It's possible that cascade will have 7 out of 8 game films of JB. This would have to help their cause. On the flip side, I could watch game film of the Titans all day long but that don't mean I can stop em.

As for the game, I'm going with cascade. IF Forrest can stop the run they'll keep it close. They showed flashes of being able to stop the run against JB but couldn't quite put together an entire game. Forrest's weak spot is their offense...too one dimensional. I say cascade stops Forrest's rushing attack and wins.

Speaking of officiating, I hope we see a better crew than we drew for this game last year.....They were awful! I don't want to see our QB get hit six feet out of bounds this year and no flags be thrown. That play still makes me mad today. Not that it happened. I understand kids are coming full steam and it's hard to pull up sometimes. The fact that he was hit, didn't make me mad. The fact that the idiot official standing on that sideline somehow couldn't find his hanky to make an obvious call ticked me off.Voice, I'm assuming by "live" video you guys have a jumbo-tron?? That will be awesome if true! Also, I'd expect anywhere between 1000 and 1500 Cascade fans making the trip, so I hope you have adequate seating on the visitors side.

I think young Carkuff has watched me enough to know the value of staying in the pocket. It has definitely prolonged my career.. Cascade is thin at QB with a Freshman backup so Carkuff will not put himself in that position this year.

I think young Carkuff has watched me enough to know the value of staying in the pocket. It has definitely prolonged my career.. Cascade is thin at QB with a Freshman backup so Carkuff will not put himself in that position this year.

I think you should talk to coach Dungy and tell him to consider moving Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne in the offseason. You guys have that Anthony Gonzalez kid and I think a year learning the offense and he will be ready to be a #2 for you guys. Carkuff seems to have some mobility though and can run better then you can. I think Cascade wins this one but its close! I noticed something else, Cascade11 noticed where they seem to get JoByrns opponet from the previous week. Next week Eagleville heads to the stable and they are playing the Devils this week lol.

I hope Forrest pulls out the win in this one but knowing how Cascade plays - it will be tough. Cascade has always played dirty in all sports. I would love to just see a good - clean football game - but doubt they know how.

Another "eagle" fan who has joined in the last hour LOL. Are you guys still upset about your loss this past week to Frankiln Co. Keep your heads up you already have won two games this year. I have an idea start your own post about your own team and discuss that or maybe you guys can just discuss your hatred and jealousy for cascade. Either way do it in the 4A,5A, and private school section, that way we dont have to read it because we are not in the least worried about Shelbyville at all.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope Forrest pulls out the win in this one but knowing how Cascade plays - it will be tough. Cascade has always played dirty in all sports. I would love to just see a good - clean football game - but doubt they know how.

Ok Cascade11 and Trey, I have counted to 10 and the urge has passed. So, I will ignore it and it will go away. Maybe!!!! It just amazes me that we can get along with all our competors, but it is the Shelbyville Central folks that attack us. Lets hope Shelbyville wins, then they will leave us alone.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10........Hey Cascade11......this counting to 10 thing really is not working!!! Lets only pray they hurry up and win a game. At least our principle will let us play them, too bad they can't play us.

Rocket fans, thanks for being decient. Lets just play ball and ignore the unwanted.

Oh no doubt! He came back after that first hit and took another one over the middle and got right back up. Tought guy as is Spann (he took a good shot to). Big hits in that game and no unsportsmanlikes or personal fouls, I loved it. Class act JBS.

Hey Voice, is this one going to be on the internet? I'll be in North Carolina, but I will have the laptop.