Region 3-3A Playoff Possibilities

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have taken a hard right or left that night and went to the wrong school, cause you obviously didn't watch the Central / ER game. There were at least 6 running backs in that game that had runs over 10 yards, with most of them having multiple runs. Yes, 10 had a good night running, but so did 1, 2, 5, 6, 10, and 34 all had good runs and I don't remember any of them turning for the side lines. And just so that you will be on guard, we're not bringing the JV to Polk on Game 9 night. That's not to mention the passing game, which isn't smash mouth, but more, catch us if you can, and you can't. I don't look forward to the replies, I look forward to the game. But, we'll have a better idea if I'm right or wrong after this friday. Meigs may show you what a real team is like, and after that, you get to play the team that beat them. For now, once you beat someone with a record that's better then 2-4 you'll start to get more respect. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think you mean't catch it if you can and you can't! How many passes did you guys drop against ER? How many turnovers did you have to a terrible ER team. thug dadi lets compare records over the past 6 years then lets talk about beating someone. If you didn't see the running backs hit the sidelines on every run once they got past the line of scrimmage your blind. Congrats on acknowledging your parenting and role model skills by your log in name!!

2 years ago Central had a Freshman team and a JV team. We played Polk at Central and won 38-0 no Varsity players played .. Only Freshman

As far as a couple weeks ago the Polk JV team looked very good and I think that team could make the playoffs in this Region.. Very well Coached team.. 24 is a STUD

How many varsity kids played two weeks ago on the JV team?

I think you mean't catch it if you can and you can't! How many passes did you guys drop against ER? How many turnovers did you have to a terrible ER team. thug dadi lets compare records over the past 6 years then lets talk about beating someone. If you didn't see the running backs hit the sidelines on every run once they got past the line of scrimmage your blind. Congrats on acknowledging your parenting and role model skills by your log in name!!

Who cares if they headed for the sideline, they had around 300 yards rushing......it must have been working......Also, THIS YEAR......THIS YEAR.....who won between Grundy County vs Marion County in 1991? anyone? anyone?...exactly

By the way at least he admits he's the Daddy

Who cares if they headed for the sideline, they had around 300 yards rushing......it must have been working......Also, THIS YEAR......THIS YEAR.....who won between Grundy County vs Marion County in 1991? anyone? anyone?...exactly

By the way at least he admits he's the Daddy

I am not a daddy of a player my nephew is a freshman and he's #24. If you don't know him you will. I will not hide behind the computer. I have let people know who I am and its not hard to figure out just ask Butch. However your not going to get on here and talk about who Polk has or hasn't beat this year when MC has been a doormat for the last 6-8 years. Where were all you fans when Danny Williams was coaching? I don't remember seeing anyone on this board blowing Central then. But you have a little success last year and now your going to the state. What a joke!!!! Fairweather fans just like always. When your athletes get mad and quite like they have in the past you will go right back in the cellar.

I am not a daddy of a player my nephew is a freshman and he's #24. If you don't know him you will. I will not hide behind the computer. I have let people know who I am and its not hard to figure out just ask Butch. However your not going to get on here and talk about who Polk has or hasn't beat this year when MC has been a doormat for the last 6-8 years. Where were all you fans when Danny Williams was coaching? I don't remember seeing anyone on this board blowing Central then. But you have a little success last year and now your going to the state. What a joke!!!! Fairweather fans just like always. When your athletes get mad and quite like they have in the past you will go right back in the cellar.

Dang, I hope your wrong about the cellar... Anyway Polk by 2 TD's

Wow!!!

Yeah, I thought my name was stupid!