Region 3-3A Playoff Possibilities

UTCSCOUT07

I am not talking anything up. I said it would be a good game you folks are the ones acting like its going to be a blowout. As for getting on here after a loss, during baseball season I never hid after Central beat Polk and put them out of the District tourney. Personally, I hope all of you keep up with this trash talk!

GO CHARGERS!! MC is state bound.

State Bound... Baseball board is closed right now .. Thanks for the support

We have to act crazy we are over .500 .. Tucker hitting off the tee yet???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading all of these posts over the last few days and there is one thing I just can not figure out. If Polk is so overrated, then why does MC seem to care so much about beating them? Polk might be down this year from the past. MC seems to be better. From everything I have read on here, MC is bigger and faster and deeper at most positions. To me, Polk should be no different than beating Tellico or Grundy, just a region game on the schedule. I don't see anyone trashing either of those two teams.

Now for the playoffs. I think Howard will be the 1 seed. I have had the chance to see them play this year, they are good. They do need to work on a few things, but a very very good team.

I have been reading all of these posts over the last few days and there is one thing I just can not figure out. If Polk is so overrated, then why does MC seem to care so much about beating them? Polk might be down this year from the past. MC seems to be better. From everything I have read on here, MC is bigger and faster and deeper at most positions. To me, Polk should be no different than beating Tellico or Grundy, just a region game on the schedule. I don't see anyone trashing either of those two teams.

The reason it is such a big deal to beat Polk is because we haven't beaten them in a long time...and because they are always very arrogant. Polk always says that they are better than everyone (especially Central) and this is our year to prove them wrong.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The reason it is such a big deal to beat Polk is because we haven't beaten them in a long time...and because they are always very arrogant. Polk always says that they are better than everyone (especially Central) and this is our year to prove them wrong.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Polk has a class act for a coach and a very classy team. Looks to me as a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't know of any adults from Polk that gets on this board and claim that Polk can and will beat everyone. There are a few students ( not football players ) that will get on here occasionally but Coach Davis tells his players to stay off the board or they will not play. In fact most Polk fans have said that the second half of the season could be a rough one. Lets be honest! Who's fans have done the most bragging and boasting on this board? If a Polk fan did say something it was a response to a jab or insult by others.

Polk has a class act for a coach and a very classy team. Looks to me as a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

It seems to me that both programs have great coaches with a lot of support. Polk does have great leadership and runs a great program, MC same thing. What are we doing guys, there is only one person that has a problem with MC coach and that is YeeHaw, if you don't believe me go to every MC thread and read his post. He is a Coach Derrick basher.

Still can't wait to watch how this region plays out! Any way it ends, it has been a fun region to follow.

State Bound... Baseball board is closed right now .. Thanks for the support

We have to act crazy we are over .500 .. Tucker hitting off the tee yet???

No he won't let go of the bottle long enough. The boy definately has his daddy's appetite. I will be glad when he can walk, I might be able to shake this tendonitis. Carrying 20 lbs plus his car seat is killing me.

Where is the showcase at your going to?

It seems to me that both programs have great coaches with a lot of support. Polk does have great leadership and runs a great program, MC same thing. What are we doing guys, there is only one person that has a problem with MC coach and that is YeeHaw, if you don't believe me go to every MC thread and read his post. He is a Coach Derrick basher.

Still can't wait to watch how this region plays out! Any way it ends, it has been a fun region to follow.

No telling how this region will end up. I believe we know who the top 4 will be, but in what order is anyone's guess. I have not seen howard but i have seen the other 3 and if you let them play 10 times each it would probably be 50/50. Does'nt seem to be a clear cut front runner, these teams are pretty even. Not a great team in the bunch.

No he won't let go of the bottle long enough. The boy definately has his daddy's appetite. I will be glad when he can walk, I might be able to shake this tendonitis. Carrying 20 lbs plus his car seat is killing me.

Where is the showcase at your going to?

I can feel your pain.. I remember how big Krackerhead was at that age..

Tusculum College .

We might head down to Polk Friday and watch the "Big Red Machine", Tell Hammons I will bring a Stoney dog . Mustard only right????

I can feel your pain.. I remember how big Krackerhead was at that age..

Tusculum College .

We might head down to Polk Friday and watch the "Big Red Machine", Tell Hammons I will bring a Stoney dog . Mustard only right????

Come on down I'll be fighting the kids in the field house end zone. I'll try and find a red garbage can for you as well. LOL!

If a Polk fan did say something it was a response to a jab or insult by others.

come on man?! it is somebody else's fault that polk fans talk trash?! thats crazy!hahah yeah central fans have bragged a lot on our team this year, including me, but why not? it is a great that the chargers finally can put a good team on the field and can compete!!