Camden @ Huntington

GoingInsane

I Hate to Add fuel To His Complaint. But We Did Wonder Why They Didn't Use Weathers More. Even As The Game Was Being Played Out. Thier QB Is Not As Good As Previous. Receivers Looked good. Defense Was SUspect. If we Had Completed More Passes It Woulda Been Embarrasing. Were Struggling With Easy Catches Being Dropped. But Huntingdon Seems To Have The Talent Just A Lil Outta Place it Seems. But I Don't Support A Fire Mansfield Post Either. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blaming coaches is easy to do when losing, but support them cuase I know yall have some athletes coming up. As far as being horrible I don't see that, I've never heard of a bad Huntington team. Short on talent I doubt it misusing talent possible, but I say Camden takes this game. But know that Camden isn't overlooking this one with the two heartbreakers already this season. Good Luck to both teams, hop for an injury free and all around safe game for both teams. Let's Go Lions!

In the past we have done more with less. Camden is on the upswing but I hope you dont actually think you beat a good team last year.....and trust me we aint good this year either. Its a sad day when McKenzie players and fans are saying they cant understand why we dont use our talent better. I guess us old diehards just expect a little more than we been seeing.

I can understand you not given Camden any respect but come on your doing it to you own team, and by the way Huntingdon did beat Milan this year, and in my opinion there the best team Camdens played so far this year. Huntingdon will be ready for Camden they always are. Should be a great game.

blaming coaches is easy to do when losing, but support them cause I know ya'll have some athletes coming up. As far as being horrible I don't see that, I've never heard of a bad Huntington team. Short on talent I doubt it misusing talent possible, but I say Camden takes this game. But know that Camden isn't overlooking this one with the two heartbreakers already this season. Good Luck to both teams, hope for an injury free and all around safe game for both teams. Let's Go Lions!

Well said, CT!

That's what a BUNCH of "fans" on both sides of the field DON'T need to do is count Coach Mansfield out! What a class act & superb coach he is that has a well proven track record of performance of his teams ON the field.

Consider how proud Camden fans are of Coach Ward & his staff...and how short of a track record we have (relative to HHS), then take a LONG look at what Coach Mansfield has done in Huntingdon! Hat's off to a great coach that WILL have his team ready to play this Friday night, no doubt, it will happen.

Like C'town, hoping for an injury-free & EXCELLENT West Tennessee High School Football Game!

GO LIONS!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

www.camdenlions.com

You have to earn your respect over here, and Mansfield has got mine, he just needs to step back and look at the decline of our Oline over the last three years....the decline of our offense as a whole over the last three years to see that somebody, or bodies isnt getting the job done. The fact that nobody from Huntingdon has called me on my comments pretty much should rest the case. I speak the truth. With the right changes Huntingdon could still be a decent team. Trust me the kids will keep fighting til the coaches throw in the towel...like they did when they tried that stupid fake field goal against McKenzie. Nobody over here is exempt to criticism. Thats what tradition should be about, expecting the best out of the players and the coaches putting the best players in the lineup and coaching them up instead of coaching them down.

You have to earn your respect over here, and Mansfield has got mine, he just needs to step back and look at the decline of our Oline over the last three years....the decline of our offense as a whole over the last three years to see that somebody, or bodies isnt getting the job done. The fact that nobody from Huntingdon has called me on my comments pretty much should rest the case. I speak the truth. With the right changes Huntingdon could still be a decent team. Trust me the kids will keep fighting til the coaches throw in the towel...like they did when they tried that stupid fake field goal against McKenzie. Nobody over here is exempt to criticism. Thats what tradition should be about, expecting the best out of the players and the coaches putting the best players in the lineup and coaching them up instead of coaching them down.

Are you not giving Camden Respect cause if you aren't I can guarantee your the only one. THough Camden isn't as profound as Huntington they are a Respectful and deserving team. If you don't beleive me just ask Milan or Westveiw or any other team they've played this season. Disrespect your opponent and you usually lose in what is called an Upset, but Camden is predicted to win so it would just be truth. But I promise Camden gives Huntington the utmost respect to the players and Coaches, because they are good team who can hurt you with any person on their team. As for having a decline I believe last year was the worst season yall have had in a long while. Coach Mansfield is a great coach and last time I checked he's won a state Championship in the last five years and came up short the following year, so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doin.

Can't wait for this great RIVALRY game, and hopefully it'll be an EXCITING one to. Good Luck to both teams, hope for a safe game as always. GO BIG BLACK!

Are you not giving Camden Respect cause if you aren't I can guarantee your the only one. THough Camden isn't as profound as Huntington they are a Respectful and deserving team. If you don't beleive me just ask Milan or Westveiw or any other team they've played this season. Disrespect your opponent and you usually lose in what is called an Upset, but Camden is predicted to win so it would just be truth. But I promise Camden gives Huntington the utmost respect to the players and Coaches, because they are good team who can hurt you with any person on their team. As for having a decline I believe last year was the worst season yall have had in a long while. Coach Mansfield is a great coach and last time I checked he's won a state Championship in the last five years and came up short the following year, so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doin.

Can't wait for this great RIVALRY game, and hopefully it'll be an EXCITING one to. Good Luck to both teams, hope for a safe game as always. GO BIG BLACK!

I'm not even speaking about Camden. I expect Camden to demolish us, unless we get our own house in order. Is that enough respect for you?

I just want to respond the the remark about the o line. Three of the o lineman on this years team started as sophmores and helped the team to the semi finals the same year. if everyone on this line was healthy this year i would put them up against any o line in the area. losing a three year stater who was a strong d1 prospect at right tackle hurts. makes it very hard to mix up the running game. remember when you blame the coaches that they have to make do with what they have, and our coachts have done very well with that. you seem to have forgot all the injuries and circumstances that surrounded last year. everone needs to get off the o line. maybe if you want to complain you need to get on the fumbles, dropped kickoff and punt returns, which by the way turned into a td for mckenzie last week,missed tackles ect., this line has took their knocks for the last 3 years and have turned into a pretty good line. check the rushing stats. contrary to what people seem to think, the running backs dont do it by themselves. take heart line, some of us out here realize what you contribute. keep up the good work.

I just want to respond the the remark about the o line. Three of the o lineman on this years team started as sophmores and helped the team to the semi finals the same year. if everyone on this line was healthy this year i would put them up against any o line in the area. losing a three year stater who was a strong d1 prospect at right tackle hurts. makes it very hard to mix up the running game. remember when you blame the coaches that they have to make do with what they have, and our coachts have done very well with that. you seem to have forgot all the injuries and circumstances that surrounded last year. everone needs to get off the o line. maybe if you want to complain you need to get on the fumbles, dropped kickoff and punt returns, which by the way turned into a td for mckenzie last week,missed tackles ect., this line has took their knocks for the last 3 years and have turned into a pretty good line. check the rushing stats. contrary to what people seem to think, the running backs dont do it by themselves. take heart line, some of us out here realize what you contribute. keep up the good work.

I have no complaint with the kids on the line and you are right losing Ethan has hurt the last two years. However the blocking schemes, playcalling, and whole offensive philosophy stink. You are right about the punt and kickoff returns......but who keeps putting him back there? I would hope any player or coach would take my words as a challenge.....maybe even get a little p!ssed off about it.

Lets see where we start.... this should be a great game. This topic should be

called "Battle of the Backs" its gonna come down to who ever can get their

back out in the open the best. Huntingdon had a hard fought battle with

Bruceton and they contained Wheathers pretty good so if they can get

him in open feild go on and raise your hands cause its six on the boards.

It is gonna be a battle but i think Camden pulls this one off 26-21.