Camden @ Huntington

GoingInsane

It's the Yound Lad Statements and Bowing Down Phrases and the posting Without Any Foundation That's Blowing my Feathers up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He Has No Idea About Huntingdon, Mckenzie, Or Camden. And I Could fill This Thread up About The Things he Doesn't Know But He posts on em. Hey Legend Come To The Camden Game And Experience A Paul Ward Atmosphere in A Big Game Enviroment! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> See Huntingdon In Action Then Post.

sorry dude but if you dont think huntingdon is down then u dont know much about huntingdon thats just the facts. huntingdon is not that much better than they were last year and the record would show it if we were still in the same region. that dont mean anybody taking anything away from mckenzie thats just the truth.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Going With Camden, Having Played both Lion's Have More Depth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I certainly hope we have more depth...looks like we are going to need it. I didn't think this was going to be a game that would really show what we are made of...but it looks like it will be and we'll know the true character of this team when it's over. Go LIONS!

I certainly hope we have more depth...looks like we are going to need it. I didn't think this was going to be a game that would really show what we are made of...but it looks like it will be and we'll know the true character of this team when it's over. Go LIONS!

I'm Just glad Our Game Wasn't Four Quarters. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good Luck To The Lions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Speedy Recovery to Your QB.

ill have to go with the lions on this one. they seem to have it together after how theyve played milan and westview. they are both very good teams and i wont hate not havin to play westview this year.

Thanks for the support GC but anything can happen to anyone on any given nigh, so we ain't overlooking no one. GO LIONS!

I can understand what you are saying, and you shouldn't overlook a team such as Huntingdon because its Huntingdon...However I do believe Camden takes this rather easily with/without Spencer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ill have to go with the lions on this one. they seem to have it together after how theyve played milan and westview. they are both very good teams and i wont hate not havin to play westview this year.

Ethan Parham (Senior Tackle) also a D1 prospect messed his knee up against Bruceton and he's out from what i understand the season Senior DB Brandon Taylor is also out with a shoulder injury

Ethan Parham (Senior Tackle) also a D1 prospect messed his knee up against Bruceton and he's out from what i understand the season Senior DB Brandon Taylor is also out with a shoulder injury

Yes..I work with several 'stang folks and they told me that Ethan was done for the year with a torn ACL/MCL or something of that sort...hate to hear it!