Camden @ Huntington

GoingInsane

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Huntingdon coaches would get their heads out of their tails and get the best players on the field ireguardless of their seniority we might stand a chance. Theres some kids playing now that dont belong. Spit on depth at this point it should be about survival. Chad Jordan at Bruceton runs the ball 40+ times a game and plays every down of defense but our best weapon gets the ball about 15-20 times a game (and we throw it 40 yards downfield into triple coverage the rest of the time) and doesnt play a lick on D. Hmm does anybody remember Weathers WAS a starter on Defense? I have never seen a more disorganized mess from a group of Huntingdon coaches since Sturdivant was here. DISGRACEFUL.

If Huntingdon coaches would get their heads out of their tails and get the best players on the field ireguardless of their seniority we might stand a chance. Theres some kids playing now that dont belong. Spit on depth at this point it should be about survival. Chad Jordan at Bruceton runs the ball 40+ times a game and plays every down of defense but our best weapon gets the ball about 15-20 times a game (and we throw it 40 yards downfield into triple coverage the rest of the time) and doesnt play a lick on D. Hmm does anybody remember Weathers WAS a starter on Defense? I have never seen a more disorganized mess from a group of Huntingdon coaches since Sturdivant was here. DISGRACEFUL.

Are you BLIND. Huntingdon is down in talent compared to the last 10 or so years. They will be down for 3-4 more years. I personally commend Coach Mansfield and Pritchard for staying. They are quality coaches and I am sure they knew this was coming. They did not bail out and leave it to the next guy to take all the heat and fill some BIG shoes. You guys are going to go at least 7-3 and make the playoffs. You have a even chance of winning this week and going 8-2. I would support more and complain less or you may get what you wish for. Leave the coaching to the coaches.

Are you BLIND. Huntingdon is down in talent compared to the last 10 or so years. They will be down for 3-4 more years. I personally commend Coach Mansfield and Pritchard for staying. They are quality coaches and I am sure they knew this was coming. They did not bail out and leave it to the next guy to take all the heat and fill some BIG shoes. You guys are going to go at least 7-3 and make the playoffs. You have a even chance of winning this week and going 8-2. I would support more and complain less or you may get what you wish for. Leave the coaching to the coaches.

Amen to that. It's real easy to get on here and bash a coach when your team isn't doing well. Even with as great as Mansfield and Co. have been over the years, but there had to be a talent cycle at some point. But, it's a cycle so don't be suprised if you start seeing the dominant team you had just a few short years ago. And by the way, Huntingdon's not exaclty sitting in the cellar this year. They're going to be a playoff team.

What I find funny is that the person bashing the coach joined two days ago and has only one post.

Is it just me or has everyone else noticed that when a team is doing good its always because of how well the kids are playing but when a team loses a game it must have been the coaches faught. The coaches in H town are doing just fine. Its very easy to blame the coach when your little super star at home isn't getting to start. Make carroll county proud friday night, go beat camden.

I might suggest that you scurry on back and support whatever school you normally root for rat. Lexington has their own problems. I havent missed a Huntingdon game since 1972 so I think that qualifies me to make a comment if i want. I got no beef with Mansfield other than the fact that he has turned the offense over to someone who is more interested in trying to be cute than fundamentally sound. Why do we consistently run the ball down to the opponents 30 with Weathers and then feel the need to get in the shotgun and go to passing? Maybe because our "spotter" wants a little glory for his boy? Jimmy has always had "senioritis" but Mike has usually ended up putting his foot down and stopping the nonsense. I will support Mike Mansfield until he decides to retire but he needs to grab control of his program. The players that are out their getting their jobs done dont deserve for the same 2-3 players making the same stupid mistakes costing them a chance at games.

Amen to that. It's real easy to get on here and bash a coach when your team isn't doing well. Even with as great as Mansfield and Co. have been over the years, but there had to be a talent cycle at some point. But, it's a cycle so don't be suprised if you start seeing the dominant team you had just a few short years ago. And by the way, Huntingdon's not exaclty sitting in the cellar this year. They're going to be a playoff team.

What I find funny is that the person bashing the coach joined two days ago and has only one post.

In the past we have done more with less. Camden is on the upswing but I hope you dont actually think you beat a good team last year.....and trust me we aint good this year either. Its a sad day when McKenzie players and fans are saying they cant understand why we dont use our talent better. I guess us old diehards just expect a little more than we been seeing.

In the past we have done more with less. Camden is on the upswing but I hope you dont actually think you beat a good team last year.....and trust me we aint good this year either. Its a sad day when McKenzie players and fans are saying they cant understand why we dont use our talent better. I guess us old diehards just expect a little more than we been seeing.

Well, whatever you guys are, you're not terrible.

Two Great games to be at two weeks in a row. Time to look forward to the next game

Camden playing at Huntington> > who takes this one

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Gotta be at this one

Alright Lions Ive saw 3 games so far and you lost 2 heartbreakers. Time to take care of business and go the extra mile (sorry about the cliche).