Coffee Co. at Franklin Co.

RaiderRat

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fault..I was thinking that Morris was the head coach...until I went to a website and saw that Britton was...again sorry for the wrong information.

Yeah I was puzzled about that too when I saw the coach on the news. Kept thinking it must have been a Jr High coach as they were making it seem like he was the Head Coach. Sad situation, the guy was really broken up about it in the interview. Was the player involved a starter?

Yeah I was puzzled about that too when I saw the coach on the news. Kept thinking it must have been a Jr High coach as they were making it seem like he was the Head Coach. Sad situation, the guy was really broken up about it in the interview. Was the player involved a starter?

Not for sure 2p....I think this thread has died...lol

Not much to talk about ... 35-3 Red Raiders.

Hmmm...I saw that prediction somewhere else...oh yeah it was in the paper...lol *playing stupid here lol*

Anywho, nice prediction, but I'm gonna up it a little...40-10. See everyone tomorow night, and good luck to the Rebels and the Raiders and may the best team win.

Hmmm...I saw that prediction somewhere else...oh yeah it was in the paper...lol *playing stupid here lol*

Anywho, nice prediction, but I'm gonna up it a little...40-10. See everyone tomorow night, and good luck to the Rebels and the Raiders and may the best team win.

Actually you saw 34-3 in the paper I do believe...I went up a point lol! .... I have trouble seeing Franklin County scoring a touchdown against Coffee County barring any turnovers deep in Raider territory or a cheap TD on a kick return, which isn't out of the question.

Franklin is coming off a big win and has several players back. Look for them to try and go deep early and often, they will try for the big plays against what some think is a weak def back field, they will be proven wrong. the game will be closer than you think but Coffee will be to strong up front and will win by 17. Good luck to both