Coffee Co. at Franklin Co.

RaiderRat

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that if franklin co. stays fresh like they did against shelbyville last night and stop the rb trio of coffee co. then its going to be a good game. The rebels have had a lot more success stopping the run the last couple of weeks holding lincoln co. to 94 and shelbyville to 28. the rebels finally have a little confidence going into this game. go rebels

i think that if franklin co. stays fresh like they did against shelbyville last night and stop the rb trio of coffee co. then its going to be a good game. The rebels have had a lot more success stopping the run the last couple of weeks holding lincoln co. to 94 and shelbyville to 28. the rebels finally have a little confidence going into this game. go rebels

Looks like Franklin County has caught some tough breaks all season long. Late loss to Tullahoma and tough game with Lincoln County. It's easy to look at the record and say that they are probably a bit better than 1-5, but Coffee County has too much riding on this game to slip up. As long as they continue to run the football the Raiders should improve to 3-0 in Region play and all put seal up a home playoff game. I'll take Coffee County 35-14. It's early so that could change.

This should be a good one, Franklin county got a taste of winning and Coffee can taste the region championship for the first time in modern days. the question is how healthy is everybody. to early to predict, should be great weather and a good atmosphere.

First off, congrats goes to the Franklin Co. for their first win of the season. Unfortunatley your facing a pretty solid Coffee Co. team Friday night. I look forward to this game simply because it should be exciting. How is Franklin Co looking thus far on both sides of the ball? Haven't really heard much about Franklin Co other than Shedd is mobile and stout. Franklin Co is coming into this game riding high after thier first win and Coffee Co comes in off a tough game with Wilson Central. As windysports stated its too early to predict this game. unapproved website.com has the game coming out like this Coffee Co 35 Frankilin Co 17 but we'll just have to wait and see how this game goes. As far as the weather goes, it's supposed to be in the upper 80's near 90 by Friday and lots of sun!!!

Saw on the news last night that Franklin Co's head coach and a player are no longer apart of the team. I wont go in to details other than I think the coach is taking his punishment like a man and I have the upmost respect for him. Will the coach be able to coach next year or is he off the team for good? And who was the player that got kicked off the team? Its a sad situation that occured, and it couldn't of happend at a worse time with Franklin Co. getting ready for a huge reigon game for both Franklin Co. and Coffee Co. I hope that Franklin Co. can come into this game Friday night with clear heads and they play a great game against Coffee Co.

Saw on the news last night that Franklin Co's head coach and a player are no longer apart of the team. I wont go in to details other than I think the coach is taking his punishment like a man and I have the upmost respect for him. Will the coach be able to coach next year or is he off the team for good? And who was the player that got kicked off the team? Its a sad situation that occured, and it couldn't of happend at a worse time with Franklin Co. getting ready for a huge reigon game for both Franklin Co. and Coffee Co. I hope that Franklin Co. can come into this game Friday night with clear heads and they play a great game against Coffee Co.

who is running the team in the absence of the HC?