Marshall County vs Cheatem County

TigerGuy

Hey Big Country,

I didn't listen to the game on the radio, so I'm curious how this game went. Was it out of hand early or did the Tigers just pull completely away in the second half? How did MC's offensive line look? That is the one area where it seems like MC would be somewhat vunerable, especially against a big, strong deffensive line.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the defense plays half as good as it has the past 2 weeks the mercy rule could possible kick in by halftime.

Marshall County by at least 21 ---- /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I only missed this quote by 1 point from the first half score -- 34-0 at halftime

Marshall County put this game away early.

Great game guys -- keep up the hard work, there is a huge reward in the end

Sorry guys. I have gone into hibernation since Friday night.

Marshall Co. is an exceptional football team. Justin Braden is the best back in the region IMO. Hightower is a physical presence at receiver and is great in the short yardage package and is dominant on defense this year. He's playing to his capabilities. Braden though is the man on the Tigers offense. O'Neal is a playmaker. He's a spectacular receiver and has the capabilities to take it the distance anytime he touches the ball. The line play for Marshall Co. is very strong this season as well. The last two years this has been a terrible part to the Tigers team but not this year. Coach Don Thomas has them doing things right.

After seeing Giles (Week 2), Lipscomb (Week 4), & Marshall (Week 6) I am very impressed with all three of them. Those three games between this trio of teams from weeks eight to ten will be great. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!!

Cheatham Co. has four games remaining now and has to concentrate on competing and winning a game before I will even talk playoffs with anyone. You can't talk that when you are 0-6. The good news is that the toughest portion of the Cubs schedule is now out of the way. These final four games will tell alot about the future of the Cubs and whether they truly can compete down the road. Playing 3 of the 4 games at home is also very great to me. Driving to Gordonsville, Pulaski, & Lewisburg thus far this season has taken a toll on me.