What's going on at Lexington?

Solomon

That is what I thought you meant and leads to my next round of questions. Why is Scott's Hill allowing Seniors to play JUNIOR Varsity? What purpose related to bettering your program does this serve? Why are they allowing juniors that will be seniors next year to play when only the current sophomores and freshmen are going to play an actual varsity game?

I would think one would want to get the kids that are going to play varsity ready. I know this is harsh but I put the premium on winning. Is it fair to those juniors and seniors who shouldn't be playing? You bet. That is tough. Since you will likely play in 2A in amongst some of the giants in the classification it would be in your best interest to be getting ready.

Over 70% of the team is freshmen an sophomores, and they are typically the main players. There may be a few older classmen who play, but not many. The QB and a few other key positions are all sophomores I know for sure.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 70% of the team is freshmen an sophomores, and they are typically the main players. There may be a few older classmen who play, but not many. The QB and a few other key positions are all sophomores I know for sure.

Yea the qb would probably be the qb at lexington if they had went there. He didn't want to go there though.

Don't let anybody get fooled into thinking the principal at scott's hill had anything to do with the program getting started. I tried to get him on board 4 years ago and he wouldn't hear of it. Wouldn't even try. Said the people down there wouldn't support it, wouldn't work hard enough for it. The only reason they have a program now is that the core group who wanted the team had a parent/ community meeting about it to find out how much interest was it. They threatened to go to the board without him so he got on board.

The school board still hasn't funded them any yet I don't think. It is ALL coming from private donors. So said the article I read anyway.

Yea the qb would probably be the qb at lexington if they had went there. He didn't want to go there though.

Don't let anybody get fooled into thinking the principal at scott's hill had anything to do with the program getting started. I tried to get him on board 4 years ago and he wouldn't hear of it. Wouldn't even try. Said the people down there wouldn't support it, wouldn't work hard enough for it. The only reason they have a program now is that the core group who wanted the team had a parent/ community meeting about it to find out how much interest was it. They threatened to go to the board without him so he got on board.

The school board still hasn't funded them any yet I don't think. It is ALL coming from private donors. So said the article I read anyway.

Well I commend the community then. It will be an uphill battle if the principal is not on board though. Goodluck.

Maybe the principal was like that in the very beginng IV, I don't know. But every person assosicated with the program that I have talked to has told me he is behind the team now 100%. Actually, he's quite excited about it.

They play Hardin Co. Monday night at LMS. It could be a rough game, but worth going out to see how they are improving.

Maybe the principal was like that in the very beginng IV, I don't know. But every person assosicated with the program that I have talked to has told me he is behind the team now 100%. Actually, he's quite excited about it.

They play Hardin Co. Monday night at LMS. It could be a rough game, but worth going out to see how they are improving.

I thought Norton left and took a job somewhere else........?

He's probably is behind it now, but he didn't get on board until it was time to go to the school board. He had to then or he would have looked bad and he was still trying to get the superintendent job.

He's probably is behind it now, but he didn't get on board until it was time to go to the school board. He had to then or he would have looked bad and he was still trying to get the superintendent job.

Well, he's still behind it and the superentindent's job has long been decided.

Only issue now is how will Henderson Co. politics play out and can they get a stadium.

Well, he's still behind it and the superentindent's job has long been decided.

Only issue now is how will Henderson Co. politics play out and can they get a stadium.

Lexington is not political, where in the world did you get that idea. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />