Taft @ Marion County

mchs51

It is true that as I say I am waving a "red flag" but I'm not afraid that you guys have the same attitude as a bull. Instead I would believe that you like playing weak competition like Taft and other than that you guys are about as dangerous as a new born calf. Don't be worried about what it will be like when you play the true warriors. That is like waiting to go to the dentist office to have wisdom teeth cut out; even though it is days off you know it is gonna hurt and when you wake up it's still gonna hurt

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true that as I say I am waving a "red flag" but I'm not afraid that you guys have the same attitude as a bull. Instead I would believe that you like playing weak competition like Taft and other than that you guys are about as dangerous as a new born calf. Don't be worried about what it will be like when you play the true warriors. That is like waiting to go to the dentist office to have wisdom teeth cut out; even though it is days off you know it is gonna hurt and when you wake up it's still gonna hurt

Old Pirate says, "That is funny stuff, no matter who you are" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP enjoys hearing 2 warriors rattle the other's cage /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow... All this smack talking coming from a guy who can't post anything positive about his team or coach on other threads. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Why all of a sudden do you have a change of heart? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Wow... All this smack talking coming from a guy who can't post anything positive about his team or coach on other threads. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Why all of a sudden do you have a change of heart? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Maybe he figures to get more playing time this week than he usually does and so he's feeling froggy!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i have not talked "smack" about our coach or our program, you are the ones who are playing cupcakes and trying to act like it is a big deal to beat them on your homecoming. As for me getting more playing time I sure hope so; I saw where some 50+ year old guy is playing and figure that if he can then surely I can. Shoot I can still walk around the track and that probably makes me more athletic than the rest of the guys on here.

i have not talked "smack" about our coach or our program, you are the ones who are playing cupcakes and trying to act like it is a big deal to beat them on your homecoming. As for me getting more playing time I sure hope so; I saw where some 50+ year old guy is playing and figure that if he can then surely I can. Shoot I can still walk around the track and that probably makes me more athletic than the rest of the guys on here.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mr. Hooker was the offensive and defensive line rotation better this week? I know that has been one of your major concerns over the past few weeks.

Sorry for the delay Legend...I have been out of pocket and away from a computer since early Sat. I am still out of town now.

The line rotation was MUCH better!!!!! The play calling speed was also much better! I saw some pretty good things that show a promising future, so yes...it was a good game!!!