Taft @ Marion County

mchs51

First off OP, get it right it is Marion County..... And I have never said anything about the warriors football team as a whole... All I have said is that a few players hasnt played like they can....Go back and read my post.... But last week in the second half they finally played together like a team.... The team has my respect OP!!!! If you want to talk about respect try calling us by our real name which is MARION COUNTY!!!! Thats like us calling you South Kimball which isnt a bad idea.

Old Pirate was unaware sp dude was a fence jumper. Lets clear up a misinterpretation by you on my post. OP didn't realize you were now a jasper fan and the post was an attempt by OP to applaud a SP dude for respecting the warriors. OP says jasper will always be jasper like it or not. OP says feel free to call SP anything you wish.

OP suggests...... you..... show..... your..... repect.... for your..... team and change..... your name to "jasper dude"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate was unaware sp dude was a fence jumper. Lets clear up a misinterpretation by you on my post. OP didn't realize you were now a jasper fan and the post was an attempt by OP to applaud a SP dude for respecting the warriors. OP says jasper will always be jasper like it or not. OP says feel free to call SP anything you wish.

OP suggests...... you..... show..... your..... repect.... for your..... team and change..... your name to "jasper dude"

Respect Respect Respect Respect. HAHAHAHA

Ok OP, I will call them that, but you have to force this sp dude and TheRedBaron2 to bow down on the 50 yard line. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Yall two make me laugh. Can we get back to talking about the game. Marion wins this one by 40 like I said the other night. Friday night is also Homecoming for the warriors. So good luck to everyone involved with homecoming. And good luck to both teams.

Never said that yall was not winners. I just saying that would be a good name. Good job last friday night by the way against Tyner. Good Luck the rest of the year.

Sp calm down son there just old legends. Old Pirate and LivingLegend I do agree with Sp that we are Marion County not Jasper. And that yall need to talk about the game. As for the game Friday Night look for the warriors to run away with this game. Huge game for all the Seniors.

Marion 42

Taft 0

As for the game Friday Night look for the warriors to run away with this game. Huge game for all the Seniors.

Marion 42

Taft 0

My source for all things Jasper (Mrs Capones neighbor) says this team has been getting some good play and leadership from many seniors in recent games. Im glad to hear that. Ive always though that seniors are the true team leaders and when they step up the team generally is more succesful overall. Good luck to the warriors for the rest of the season. Make some noise and help brign respect back to valley football.

Ok OP, I will call them that, but you have to force this sp dude and TheRedBaron2 to bow down on the 50 yard line. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Old Pirate says Legend the youngons currently wearing the orange and black has made the "jasper" dude bow down and will make TheRedBaron do the same come friday night..

OP says the warriors will have an outstanding offensive night with Hargis & Muir leading the way again.

OP wonders who is the warriors back up QB? OP is just curious about the depth of the warriors. Hope all come thru injury free.

My source for all things Jasper (Mrs Capones neighbor) says this team has been getting some good play and leadership from many seniors in recent games. Im glad to hear that. Ive always though that seniors are the true team leaders and when they step up the team generally is more succesful overall. Good luck to the warriors for the rest of the season. Make some noise and help brign respect back to valley football.

Hey Al...the seniors have been playing well. The coaches have kept our #1 WR and RB in the game on the offensive side of the ball since the Boyd game and against Whitwell, he didn't make any of those crazy subs on the OL and DL, so the QB had time to throw and the WRs had time to get open and the RBs had holes to hit...just like I have been saying all year. As long as the coaches learn to get their plays called in faster, we will be alright. It's like molasses watching the coach call in the plays!!! I get a year older everytime a play is called in. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

For those who wonder...SP dude is a former Marion Co. QB who beat South Pittsburg. He is just confused with who he is evidently.

Marion Co. 35

Taft 7