Taft @ Marion County

mchs51

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Al...the seniors have been playing well. The coaches have kept our #1 WR and RB in the game on the offensive side of the ball since the Boyd game and against Whitwell, he didn't make any of those crazy subs on the OL and DL, so the QB had time to throw and the WRs had time to get open and the RBs had holes to hit...just like I have been saying all year. As long as the coaches learn to get their plays called in faster, we will be alright. It's like molasses watching the coach call in the plays!!! I get a year older everytime a play is called in. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

For those who wonder...SP dude is a former Marion Co. QB who beat South Pittsburg. He is just confused with who he is evidently.

Marion Co. 35

Taft 7

Yea just a little confused coach.

Hey Al...the seniors have been playing well. The coaches have kept our #1 WR and RB in the game on the offensive side of the ball since the Boyd game and against Whitwell, he didn't make any of those crazy subs on the OL and DL, so the QB had time to throw and the WRs had time to get open and the RBs had holes to hit...just like I have been saying all year. As long as the coaches learn to get their plays called in faster, we will be alright. It's like molasses watching the coach call in the plays!!! I get a year older everytime a play is called in. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

For those who wonder...SP dude is a former Marion Co. QB who beat South Pittsburg. He is just confused with who he is evidently.

Marion Co. 35

Taft 7

I played football with SP dude and he is not confused about anything.... He was a little crazy but not confused. He used this name in high school so that he could get on and Coach Pruitt wouldnt know it was him.

Well I see that Marion is going to play the Tigers from Taft. That is about like Tn playing UTC but maybe even worse. You should actually lose points for playing a team like that.

I like your style bchswar. Not hesitant to wave the red flag at a team still on the schedule. If my pirates were nto playing those Boyd boys next week Id want to see that game (BC vs Jasper). Its bound to have big impacts on both programs possible seeding in the post season. I agree that Jasper should roll easily in this game friday night. If you guys stumble this friday against BB wouldnt that make the game between you two for the third and probably final playoff spot in Region 3 2A. Personally I hope both Warrior teams win big this week, just to add some spice to the game next week. Volhooker, Mrs Capones neighbor and an un named source at WallyWorld this morning all seem to beleive this Jasper team has turned a corner. I hope so. Good luck to both teams.

I like your style bchswar. Not hesitant to wave the red flag at a team still on the schedule. If my pirates were nto playing those Boyd boys next week Id want to see that game (BC vs Jasper). Its bound to have big impacts on both programs possible seeding in the post season. I agree that Jasper should roll easily in this game friday night. If you guys stumble this friday against BB wouldnt that make the game between you two for the third and probably final playoff spot in Region 3 2A. Personally I hope both Warrior teams win big this week, just to add some spice to the game next week. Volhooker, Mrs Capones neighbor and an un named source at WallyWorld this morning all seem to beleive this Jasper team has turned a corner. I hope so. Good luck to both teams.

I think they may have as well Al...as long as the coaches don't screw up by playing players where they don't need to be or keeping players out of positions where they produce big time...we should be OK. I still have to see more than 1 game in a row like the last one to be completely convinced. I also really hope the coaches can cut the time down on the play calling...it drives me nuts!

I think they may have as well Al...as long as the coaches don't screw up by playing players where they don't need to be or keeping players out of positions where they produce big time...we should be OK. I still have to see more than 1 game in a row like the last one to be completely convinced. I also really hope the coaches can cut the time down on the play calling...it drives me nuts!

For what its worth my WallyWorld source mentioned the same thing about slow play calling this morning. It sounds like most of the major problems are being corrected. I'll bet that with more things now going right that the play calling will come around also. Let s hope so. Good luck to the Warriors.

For what its worth my WallyWorld source mentioned the same thing about slow play calling this morning. It sounds like most of the major problems are being corrected. I'll bet that with more things now going right that the play calling will come around also. Let s hope so. Good luck to the Warriors.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one in the stands who has noticed that. It completely rushes the speed of the offense way too much. They need time to get set...physically, mentally, etc. ...not just be forced to run to the line and go! I am hoping that the major problems have been addressed. If they truely have and we fix the speed of the play calling...watch out!!