lancaster christian @ scottsboro christian

SCAroughridaz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is lancaster still using homeschool players. if so, how can you call it a lancaster school team.

Sounds like more sour grapes from a fan of a Christian school which will go nameless. As has been stated numerous times, LCA has TWO FRESHMAN HOME SCHOOLERS ON THE TEAM, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE MISSED THE ENTIRE SEASON WITH INJURIES. Neither player is or was a key player. Keep on crying...

LCA 20, Scottsboro 8

Congrats Lancaster Christian /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .. I wander if Scottsboro Chr. is still holding back..

LOL...yeah, I wonder if we got the whole package this weekend?

Roughridaz, ready to man up and face the music? We're waiting for your feedback on this game!

Sounds like more sour grapes from a fan of a Christian school which will go nameless. As has been stated numerous times, LCA has TWO FRESHMAN HOME SCHOOLERS ON THE TEAM, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE MISSED THE ENTIRE SEASON WITH INJURIES. Neither player is or was a key player. Keep on crying...

LCA 20, Scottsboro 8

Congrats LCA! Do you begin full-fledged regional play next year?

Also, I've wondered about home-schooled kids...has TSSAA given their OK for home school kids to play sports at particular schools? I know in other states home schooled kids get to play for area high schools (I think Tim Tebow was home schooled??)

Keep up the good work!

Also, I've wondered about home-schooled kids...has TSSAA given their OK for home school kids to play sports at particular schools? I know in other states home schooled kids get to play for area high schools (I think Tim Tebow was home schooled??)

Keep up the good work!

The TSSAA has not approved home school players. When we move into the TSSAA---hopefully in 2009---we will have to stop allowing home schoolers to have that opportunity with our program. It is unfortunate because we are able to give a couple of kids an opportunity they wouldn't have otherwise, but I do see the potential problems the TSSAA foresees.

Thanks for your kind words!

Keep up the good work!

Tim Tebow wasn't homeschooled, don't you know his story?

His parents put him on a spaceship when he was just a boy so that he could get away from their dying planet of krypton before it exploded, they sent him to earth because they knew it was safe and they sent him to Florida because the Gators wear alot of Blue and orange is real close to Red.

I thought everyone knew that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tim Tebow wasn't homeschooled, don't you know his story?

His parents put him on a spaceship when he was just a boy so that he could get away from their dying planet of krypton before it exploded, they sent him to earth because they knew it was safe and they sent him to Florida because the Gators wear alot of Blue and orange is real close to Red.

I thought everyone knew that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess he's brooding in the Fortress of Solitude this morning /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />