lancaster christian @ scottsboro christian

SCAroughridaz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your coaching staff has spoken to the RBS staff about how to defend the potent LCA rushing attack.

for reals? do you have the name and number of those coaches? i could pass it on to coach jeffrey and let him talk to them. we wanna win this one real bad on sat! when we went up there for that scrimmage we didnt have all are players and the coaches didnt pull all the strings (on purpose ya know). we flat out got embaresed, even if we wasnt trying are hardest and all. coach told us in practice today "yall got emabrressed...but no one comes down here to are house in front of all are mommas and daddies and embaresses us. i didnt coach it and i aint claimin that scrimmage yall played...yall coached yourselfs for all im concerned. but this one is gonna be different...yall hearin me?!" then the team went nuts. we are ready for this. we are warriors. well be ready for that double spread t or whatever that lca runs. gotta give em props for some decent wins this year, but we will be too jacked for them to overcome us this weekend.

the south shall rise...on saturday night!!!!

thoughts?

for reals? do you have the name and number of those coaches? i could pass it on to coach jeffrey and let him talk to them. we wanna win this one real bad on sat! when we went up there for that scrimmage we didnt have all are players and the coaches didnt pull all the strings (on purpose ya know). we flat out got embaresed, even if we wasnt trying are hardest and all. coach told us in practice today "yall got emabrressed...but no one comes down here to are house in front of all are mommas and daddies and embaresses us. i didnt coach it and i aint claimin that scrimmage yall played...yall coached yourselfs for all im concerned. but this one is gonna be different...yall hearin me?!" then the team went nuts. we are ready for this. we are warriors. well be ready for that double spread t or whatever that lca runs. gotta give em props for some decent wins this year, but we will be too jacked for them to overcome us this weekend.

the south shall rise...on saturday night!!!!

thoughts?

My thoughts are: SCA is gonna get beat bad. You are the other guy who got banned only now a bit more humbled.

Can someone just explain how 220+ rushing yards with a 150+ yard rusher is bad? Thanks for your help!

Yeah, it is very bad when 220+ yards rushing, and a 150+ yard rusher put all of 6 points on the bored. 6 points?!?!!? your averaging over 100yards per touchdown!!! I know the score was 12 - 3 but apparently one of those touchdowns was a pic-six.

My thoughts are: SCA is gonna get beat bad.

Don't wanna say a score or anything because i gotta be honest that LCA suprised me in a bad way with the RBS score, but i still say that SCA gets beat by a few touchdowns.

Yeah, it is very bad when 220+ yards rushing, and a 150+ yard rusher put all of 6 points on the bored. 6 points?!?!!? your averaging over 100yards per touchdown!!! I know the score was 12 - 3 but apparently one of those touchdowns was a pic-six.

Don't wanna say a score or anything because i gotta be honest that LCA suprised me in a bad way with the RBS score, but i still say that SCA gets beat by a few touchdowns.

I really don't know how to explain our game with RBS. It was a weird one for sure! Our defense only yeilded 61 yards to them, but their defense limited us to a season low 220 yards rushing. RBS DID NOT even look like the same team that I had seen on film. It may be hard for some of you to believe. I don't know if they were just extremely motivated because they were the homecoming game for a first year program or what. What I can tell you is that they got after us and stayed after us all night. We had about 6 or 7 trips to the red zone that resulted in nothing because of penalties and turnovers (credit RBS). Every time we didn't score, their confidence grew. You could see it on their sideline. Their kids were jumping around and slamming into each other. I told our kids to get ready for a 4 quarter battle because we were not matching their physical play and intensity.

My hat is off to RBS. As I stated a few days ago, I am not ashamed of our narrow victory. They brought it to us and we were fortunate to win. Coach Bowles told me after the game that was the best they had played all year and the best game they have played defensively in years. By the way, I can't overstate how impressed I was with RBS coaching staff. They are without question the classiest group of coaches I have met.

Our kids were not ready for the game and we (the coaches) were worried about it all week. Anyway, we are 4-2 and looking to finish strong in our first year. We have made good progress and look forward to being TSSAA within a couple of years, and hopefully be on a level to compete with many of the fine teams represented on this board. God bless

Ray Greene

LCA Head Coach

I really don't know how to explain our game with RBS. It was a weird one for sure! Our defense only yeilded 61 yards to them, but their defense limited us to a season low 220 yards rushing. RBS DID NOT even look like the same team that I had seen on film. It may be hard for some of you to believe. I don't know if they were just extremely motivated because they were the homecoming game for a first year program or what. What I can tell you is that they got after us and stayed after us all night. We had about 6 or 7 trips to the red zone that resulted in nothing because of penalties and turnovers (credit RBS). Every time we didn't score, their confidence grew. You could see it on their sideline. Their kids were jumping around and slamming into each other. I told our kids to get ready for a 4 quarter battle because we were not matching their physical play and intensity.

My hat is off to RBS. As I stated a few days ago, I am not ashamed of our narrow victory. They brought it to us and we were fortunate to win. Coach Bowles told me after the game that was the best they had played all year and the best game they have played defensively in years. By the way, I can't overstate how impressed I was with RBS coaching staff. They are without question the classiest group of coaches I have met.

Our kids were not ready for the game and we (the coaches) were worried about it all week. Anyway, we are 4-2 and looking to finish strong in our first year. We have made good progress and look forward to being TSSAA within a couple of years, and hopefully be on a level to compete with many of the fine teams represented on this board. God bless

Ray Greene

LCA Head Coach

Coach, I think I speak for most when I say we're not making fun of your team. We're just having a little fun with a poster who said a tad bit too much last week leading up to the RBS game.

Good luck you and your progam as it continues to grow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ray Greene

LCA Head Coach

Good reading Coach... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> & good luck this week.

hey yall! wanted to say hey to everyone and just make myself known to the board. my friend told me about this site...he wanted me to say hi to everyone and is sorry for getting banned. his mom was super-upset when she found out....lol. kinda stinks cause she is sick and everything, but oh well...hes a dork. haha she won't let him get another name on here, but he might use mine every once in a while, if he can behave lol

so anyways, on to the game. i think we are pretty good, even if we are 1-4. the record doesnt show the truth. if we would have had a few more breaks i think we could be at least 4-1 right now. are coach really holds back a lot early in the season so he doesnt give away a lot to conference teams. on my other hand, i gotta give up the props to lca. they beat a pretty decent riverside team who barely beat us.

i think this will be a great game, but sca pulls it out 31-7. let the predictions begin!

Well, whawha was the scscoscooree?