HICKMAN VS. LORETTO Big Match!

snivelishous2

You are hoping Loretto pulls it together? You need to worry about Harpeth and if your team makes it past them ..... then get ready for the Bulldogs, and some smash face football.............

I hope you wernt expecting harpeth to be a problem were u??? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you wernt expecting harpeth to be a problem were u??? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey LewisCoPanthers fan... what is this rumor about a Lewis Co. coach shooting a gun around the players.... this seems to be the talk all the way from MP to Jackson.... any truth to this or what exactly happened and who was the coach....

Well... if you say you are not giving no names... then I guess it is true bec it was on the radio and some pretty reliable sources say it is true.... I guees you are one of those cover up and lie kind of person.... be a man and tell the truth... we always face up and tell the truth here at MP.... so what is up....

NO!!!no truth in this what so ever....i,aint gonna give out no names.srry man

Not true?.... man you are a flat out liar.... someone thanks to greenwheel... just informed me that it was on Channel 4 news the other nite... the coach (McDonald) is stupid for shooting a gun at some teens just bec they were trying to roll his yard with toilet paper.... you are a true lewis co fan... (liar, liar, liar, liar) If I were a Loretto fan or player... I would wear a bullet proof jacket bec you have heard the expression... "do it once, you are most likely to do it again".....

Not true?.... man you are a flat out liar.... someone thanks to greenwheel... just informed me that it was on Channel 4 news the other nite... the coach (McDonald) is stupid for shooting a gun at some teens just bec they were trying to roll his yard with toilet paper.... you are a true lewis co fan... (liar, liar, liar, liar) If I were a Loretto fan or player... I would wear a bullet proof jacket bec you have heard the expression... "do it once, you are most likely to do it again".....

No,its not true!the news was wrong,it happens all the time,check on the weather sumtime,and you might wanna watch your mouth w/ the name calling.Otherwise you might get another dose of PANTHER PRIDE(a 3rd time in 1 season)so dont be sayin stuff that you dont kno for a fact is true(which you obviously dont)i live here i think i kno the actual story.SO BACK OFF!!!!!

No,its not true!the news was wrong,it happens all the time,check on the weather sumtime,and you might wanna watch your mouth w/ the name calling.Otherwise you might get another dose of PANTHER PRIDE(a 3rd time in 1 season)so dont be sayin stuff that you dont kno for a fact is true(which you obviously dont)i live here i think i kno the actual story.SO BACK OFF!!!!!

You are obviously uneducated and cannot spell worth a dime... You must be attending the adult classes and still working on your high school diploma... do you want to know my reliable source... it was a POLICE OFFICER in your town that told some officers here in MP about it ..... and the officer said "McDonald was lucky he did not hit anybody with a bullet" .... once again... tell the truth and you will feel better....

WOW! what are you smokin' hope loretto pulls it together here, but also half way through and you think it is the best team ever, must not of seen your mid 80"s teams and to think Lewis co. isn't lay in low for you. Loretto-28--HC-27

Nice job with your prediction. HC sure had a lot of trouble with Loretto. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Keep doubting the Dawgs and you're playing right into their hands. Great game Friday night HC and keep the ball rolling this week against East Robertson!

Now, I can't stand Lewis County, but I feel bad for that coach. Who the heck knows what people are doing outside your house at 1 or 2 in the morning? The parents who are throwing a fit should be more concerned with what the heck their kids were doing out that late. Since they are not I'm inclined to say that real story is BAD PARENTS IN LEWIS COUNTY!

Now, I can't stand Lewis County, but I feel bad for that coach. Who the heck knows what people are doing outside your house at 1 or 2 in the morning? The parents who are throwing a fit should be more concerned with what the heck their kids were doing out that late. Since they are not I'm inclined to say that real story is BAD PARENTS IN LEWIS COUNTY!

this is not a war zone, if someone on your property at 2 in the morn, dont give you the right to shoot at them, he needs to be in jail, even if they are backwoods hicks, they still have to abide by the law, should of called the police, he carries alot of clout.....surley they would of dropped everything and ran right over.

I love the fact that simply by one news story, some moron can honestly say there are BAD PARENTS IN LEWIS COUNTY. Pretty sure there are bad parents everywhere, not just there. All the parents out there who are perfect can reply and correct me though. Blame falls on the kids and the coach who was dumb enough to shoot at people for it. Parents had nothin to do with this.