A/AA Tournament Contest

DonCChatt

It's an good question. Call it luck or whatever, but Notre Dame hasn't had to play in any rainy weather all season. If I'm not mistaken, today's practice was the first time they have even practiced in wet weather this season. Tomorrow's game is expected to be wet. Now, if you need to practice/play in 100+ weather, they are all over it....

Seriously, sloppy field conditions will like contribute to an upset or two.

Not a soccer coach but I gotta believe that sloppy conditions favor a less skilled more physical team??!! Maybe others have a different spin. It rained all day in Nashville...expect a pretty good bit tomorrow.....it may be better by the Thur. Reg finals games....but ya gotta win tomorrow to get there!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying out...afraid to jinx my daughter....??

You are a wise man! Good luck this year! I hope we get to meet up this season.

I am a bit upset with the Mcnairy game... what is up with them playing on a MONDAY! (Luckily I got my predictions in before the game was played) Can they not do anything like everyone else! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

So... since they played their game, anyone who enters in from this point until lunch will not get credit for the prediction. You can still enter until 12:00 today (Tuesday).

You are a wise man! Good luck this year! I hope we get to meet up this season.

Thanks....this is her 5th year of varsity soccer so we're done after this ....with high school, we'll have to see where she finalizes for college and if she is going to play more. I have to admit, I'll sure miss it if she hangs up the cletes.

I know CAK would sure be a tough test if we get there.....It has been kind of a strange year as I've watched teams go up and down (probably more so in the AAA). I know several teams including FRA who have seen injuries really effect their outcomes. I really think this may be the toughest year I have seen in the last 5 to really pick the top 2 or 3 teams. Good luck with the contest!.....maybe I'll get in next year with no dog in the fight!

Which looks a awful lot like mine... LUNCH??? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Imitation (with a few small changes) is a meal best served cold /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> (no, that's not it)...the sincerest form of....

flatulence ? Or is that flattery? With you, I get those two confused. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It's easy to tell that you spend your days with 12 and 13 year olds...it's rubbing off on you G /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> You're getting predictable! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's easy to tell that you spend your days with 12 and 13 year olds...it's rubbing off on you G /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> You're getting predictable! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just trying to fight off old age. You remember those days, Zeek?

The best thing is that I believe that Reaction wasn't able to enter the contest! Ahhh.... the rest is just icing.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ya I went to put my predictions in yesterday, until I realized 2 teams played Monday. So then I just left the computer and played Guitar Hero 2.

I'll make predictions for state even though I can't win I don't think. Unless the state predictions is a differnt contest. You were lucky this time BigG. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />