2A A.P. Poll

DANR

It seems like Goodpasture is getting more first place votes than they were a few weeks ago. I believe the are up to 12 or 13. I am a Goodpasture fan, but I am not dillusional. Alcoa has not lost to another 2A team in 4 years. They should still be number 1 until someone beats them. Alcoa's only loss is to Maryville. CPA is another team that is not ranked in the top 10, but they would destroy most of the teams in the 10. Strength of schedule should be taken more into account. Lewis County??? York??? Smith County??? Who have these teams played?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like Goodpasture is getting more first place votes than they were a few weeks ago. I believe the are up to 12 or 13. I am a Goodpasture fan, but I am not dillusional. Alcoa has not lost to another 2A team in 4 years. They should still be number 1 until someone beats them. Alcoa's only loss is to Maryville. CPA is another team that is not ranked in the top 10, but they would destroy most of the teams in the 10. Strength of schedule should be taken more into account. Lewis County??? York??? Smith County??? Who have these teams played?

http://tennessee.coacht.com/schedules/?Spo...splay+Results#S

DANR you are correct. It should be Alcoa until a 2A team beats them. Until then they are the Champs.

Yeah, Alcoa waxes your tail again this year if you make it out of the west (cause we all know that is where you will be placed).

No bias there at all. LOL. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just tell it like it is man. It don't matter everyone is already playing for a silver ball it doesn't matter if you from East, Middle or West Alcoa is THE CHAMPION IN 2a. But I just don't think there are to many teams better than those I said from the West. Middle have a few Goodpasture for sure maybe CPA but other than that I don't know.