TCA -vs Fayette Acad

Hummm. Id say a TCA/Bruceton match up would be quite interesting in the playoffs.

Well at the begining of the season I felt that the west braket of the playoffs would come down to TCA, McKenzie, Bruceton, and Fayette Academy. One of those teams is gonna be playing on the fake field at MTSU. After McKenzie just burried Bruceton, and then Fayette lost to Bruceton I feel like McKenzie and TCA are gonna fight for the burro. I understand there is an argument that Bruceton is alot better than they McKenzie score reflected, and after the Smyrna vs. Riverdale gameS last year i will never say that Bruceton can't beat them. But if those teams met again i think the score would be closer with McKenzie still winning.

I will agree with you west side of the state guys on somethin, There are Four teams with a legitament claim at making the burro out there, and it is going to be a battle to see which one of those Four comes to Murfressburo still alive.