Camden v.s. Huntington (thread two)

Ctownfootball

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure but I think it was becasue it quit being about football and became a lot of personal attacks...but CoachT could give you the final answer as he was the one who closed it...I think this will be a good game...I think Camden will take it...they impressed me with the way they played against Westview

Huntington is not good period. Camden will beat them without leon washington or spencer berry. Number 22 is gonna kill huntington. Camden, i believe, beat mckenzie in the jamboree in half 21-0.. and huntington lost to mckenzie somethin along the lines of 27-14. H-town is weak. i will take camden in this one in a blowout. Chase horton is going to dominate weathers. so get ready to be stunned. Really camden should have dominated us, but two of there main players got hurt. I will choose Camden 28-7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Huntington is not good period. Camden will beat them without leon washington or spencer berry. Number 22 is gonna kill huntington. Camden, i believe, beat mckenzie in the jamboree in half 21-0.. and huntington lost to mckenzie somethin along the lines of 27-14. H-town is weak. i will take camden in this one in a blowout. Chase horton is going to dominate weathers. so get ready to be stunned. Really camden should have dominated us, but two of there main players got hurt. I will choose Camden 28-7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm picking H-town but I don't consider it to be an upset anytime we beat Camden. I'd say its time we set this powderpuff region back to the way its supposed to be. Get up Stangs!!!!

I don't see this game being a blow out cuase it's such a huge rivalry. I don't see this being an offensive game. With Spencer out our large numbers on offense will drop, and Huntington hasn't put up an extremely amount of points a game this season anyway. As for the Mckenzie jamborree match, when we played we had Spencer this will be a test for young Micheal Gaskin. I believe that Gaskin will lead this team to a second victory over HUntington in two years.

As for Huntington being garbage I've never heard or seen a horrible Huntington team, they are always a threat. But I like Camden in this game, in a hard hitting slobber-knocker. Good Luck to both these teams, hope for an injury free game.

I've held back what I think about this game. I think Camden will dominate Huntingdon tonight. Our offensive and defensive lines are going to flat out wear out the Mustangs. The score will be respectable, but Huntingdon will know who the better team is this year. We left doubt last year, but there will be no doubt this year.

Who cares? Neither one of you belong in the top ten! ...............bunch of two-loss pansies. After this game one of you will have 3 losses and the AP will still kiss your hind parts. BS....................

LOL you're such a douchebag.

Why don't you cry a little more... hahahahaha

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who cares? Neither one of you belong in the top ten! ...............bunch of two-loss pansies. After this game one of you will have 3 losses and the AP will still kiss your hind parts. BS....................

[/quo

Your pretty much a worthless sack of garbage, I'd like to say other things but i'd get kicked off and dont wanna go through the trouble. But just out of curiosity what teams do belong in the top ten? What a ######! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />