Jet Football

JetFan21

I dont think football will ever be back strong in Cumberland county.The split killed what little success they ever had

Lets compare the two coaching staffs Head Coach (cc) Shultzs vs Coach Davis (sm) My pick is Shultzs

OC Heady (cc) vs OC Farley (sm) my pick is Farley.DC (cc)Shultzs vs DC Conforrti SM well my pick is Shultz

only because he's the head coach two.Asst. (cc) vs Asst. (sm) My pick is SM they have one everytime they have meet.

One thing that stands out is that u dont hear the SM people crying as much as Jets fans and there is no SM players on

here posting.I think elem. schools are the problem.8 teams coached 8 different ways some good and alot bad,

good luck to both programs in the future

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that stands out is that u dont hear the SM people crying as much as Jets fans and there is no SM players on

here posting.I think elem. schools are the problem.8 teams coached 8 different ways some good and alot bad,

good luck to both programs in the future

Well for one there lucky there getting to play in 3A not 5A like us

it wouldn't matter what class or region you guys were in. i saw stone play bledsoe and they couldn't compete with the 3rd place team in our region. i heard the york score vs cumberland and they couldn't compete with the team from that region. maybe if you guys played each other 10 times someone would have a winning record. til you guys change and find dedicated knowledgeable coaches who understand what it takes to build a program and motivate a community to support football you will not win today or ever

it wouldn't matter what class or region you guys were in. i saw stone play bledsoe and they couldn't compete with the 3rd place team in our region. i heard the york score vs cumberland and they couldn't compete with the team from that region. maybe if you guys played each other 10 times someone would have a winning record. til you guys change and find dedicated knowledgeable coaches who understand what it takes to build a program and motivate a community to support football you will not win today or ever

Wait, they can't play each other ten times...I did not think of that many names to the game. You know the Nobody Cares Bowl, the One Win of the Year Bowl, etc. That just won't work. Sorry Crossville fans...just a little humor.

One thing they need to do this offseason is hit the weight room hard, that's one of the things that wrong with them, they aren't strong enough to make tackles, when you see 4 or 5 jets trying to tackle a guy and he drags them 10 or 15 yards before they get him down,which i have seen a bunch this year. But the players have got to want to hit the weight room. And why don't they use those big boys they got on the o line, i'm sure the QB would like that, they got several about 6 ft and over 260 lbs. i set there at coffee county and watched the QB take a beating on the ground, while the line they used at coffee county didn't work for them, which didn't have any of their big boys in it till the 4th quarter.

One thing they need to do this offseason is hit the weight room hard, that's one of the things that wrong with them, they aren't strong enough to make tackles, when you see 4 or 5 jets trying to tackle a guy and he drags them 10 or 15 yards before they get him down,which i have seen a bunch this year. But the players have got to want to hit the weight room. And why don't they use those big boys they got on the o line, i'm sure the QB would like that, they got several about 6 ft and over 260 lbs. i set there at coffee county and watched the QB take a beating on the ground, while the line they used at coffee county didn't work for them, which didn't have any of their big boys in it till the 4th quarter.

I agree, they need to work on strength and speed. Someone posted earlier that the team strength was as good as it ever was. I do not think so. I know in years past that the teams were alot stronger.

alot of peoples numbers are better, but their strength cannot be utilized unless they collide with defenders rather than making a "catching" type of tackle after watching the games numerous times on dvd, Ive noticed our players get in good position but dont punish people like they should, football is not a contact sport, its a collision sport!!!