10/12 White House at Pearl-Cohn

timbdp

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any predictions?

Mason's a super player and a great athlete. They also have some big receivers again this year after losing the 2 North Carolina signees at receiver from last year. I doubt Pearl has faced the hard hitters, and the size , and the physicality that White House brings to the table yet this year. I think if White House is balanced they will win this game, and i think if its 40 run--, 8-10 pass they will lose. I think that we have to keep GOOD teams off balance to win the big ball games.

Mason's a super player and a great athlete. They also have some big receivers again this year after losing the 2 North Carolina signees at receiver from last year. I doubt Pearl has faced the hard hitters, and the size , and the physicality that White House brings to the table yet this year. I think if White House is balanced they will win this game, and i think if its 40 run--, 8-10 pass they will lose. I think that we have to keep GOOD teams off balance to win the big ball games.

NOT SO FAST you are for getting that pearl-cohn has faced a hard hitting team in Maplewood! Much faster than White house and stronger but i agree with u this will be a hard hitting contest. Remeber even though PC hasnt put alot points on da board this year, however they can go up and down da field on any team. but this will be a defense of contest i like the firebirds

14 TO 7

tim, while it is understood you have a phobia about staying on the frontpage, give it a rest. You have gone from a simple repeating "bump" to "any more predictions" and now to repeating your original question.

The answer is Pearl Cohn

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hilarious! Yep... that's tim. Got to get those numbers. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />