White House @ Pearl Cohn

BenStiller23

So if all of this happen why didn't the bus driver stop the bus we have 6 policeman at every game. That just don't sound like our fans at all. That don't even happen when we play Whites Creek and that's our biggest rivalry. But if that did happen why didn't the driver stop or a fan go and get the police if someone threw glass or bb's at them.

The police were notified and they parked 3 of their squad cars behind the visitor bleachers.The police were notified of the incident with the bus, but its hard to catch people when they have a 3 minute head start and are gutless.This is not an isolated incident.As I mentioned before this has gone on for at least the last 4 times we have played down there.And by the way there were a lot more than 6 metro officers, that in it self should be a red flag.Why do they need so much security?Answer--- too many problems in the past.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The police were notified and they parked 3 of their squad cars behind the visitor bleachers.The police were notified of the incident with the bus, but its hard to catch people when they have a 3 minute head start and are gutless.This is not an isolated incident.As I mentioned before this has gone on for at least the last 4 times we have played down there.And by the way there were a lot more than 6 metro officers, that in it self should be a red flag.Why do they need so much security?Answer--- too many problems in the past.

There are problems everywhere the security are for problems like this that can and will be handle. But those people are not fans so don't say that it was the fans because it wasn't. That was some people on the outside looking in but you said that yall told the police. So why get on here and say that we should play all away games because of a few dum people that have nothing to do with P.C. go out & do dum things.

I'm glad its Sunday morning because your preaching to the choir brother.Amen to everything you just said.Some of these kids need to make better choices of who they hang with and some of the negative posters just need to move on.Pick another team you know nothing about to pretend to support.You will make as much since for them as you have for WH.Some of you so called WH supportors have done more damage to this team and its tradition in one year than some could in a life time, just by posting stupidity.Now those who get on here and read your posts now have a negative opinion of WH because of about 4 or 5 postors who really dont have a clue.Alcoa had more bullitin board material for us than they needed.Thanks Ben, you did your brother and his teammates a big dis-service and made our program look bad.

KICK ROCKS

Big Country.... stick to your guns. You seem to have both a subjective and objective opinion on football related issues. You and Dandy give some of the most realistic observations on game-day subjects. The difference between you two is the fact that Dandy has had a dircect relationship with what is recognized as BDP. His involvement has witnessed a growth in a relationship both in soccer and in football. There is no comparison in feeling the game-day vibes and studdying stats. There is an intangible at WH that cannot be quantified to base your predictions. Just because a team is better or has better athletes doesn't justify a 92.8% game-day prediction. Heart counts. As for arguing with TIMBDP amd BAGGY, you're wasting your time. Tim is Timmy Barnes and he graduated in question two years ago from WHHS. He has had a personal grudge against the staff since the quarterback issue two years ago. He has milked the bandwagon for years and he as stearn in his dedicatinion as a tumbleweed. His opinion should only matter when discussing what fat-gaining/acne-gaining foods should be eaten when posting about the lacks of the staff. As for BAGGY, he should abase his abuse of the staff for the good of the players he so chooses to befriend. How can he have a personal onus for the coaches that spend more time with the players than he has out at dinner at Hooters ? He is a cancer that has to be removed not by the coaches, but by the players he so befriends. He is just bitter because his step-son is no longer a member of the team and he no longer has a mole to deliver up-to-date info on the goings-on of the real team. As long as Mr. Baggot is in the ears of the players who play, the coaches directions will fall on deaf ears. The questions on this team have been based on intangibles. They will be answered by intangibles such as who they surround themselves with and who they listen to. The coaches are a stallworth to grasp when times get tough....not the fair-weather friends. When DANDY and BIG COUNTRY post, just know who and what you're dealing with. DANDY has a clue on the ins-and -outs. BIG COUNTRY has stats and a good idea of most of the game. TIM has a 5th grade education (just look at the posts). And BAGGY is bitter and has a personal grudge that is a carcinogen (caner causing agent) aganist the future of this team. Where we go from here depends completely on thease intangibles and any true fan/follower/friend/dinner-buyer will push these young men to go in one direction together.

KICK ROCKS Bet u 2 cowards won't say who u r? SHUT UP THEN!

I believe this is a case of a White House player, student, or even a parent placing judgement on Pearl Cohn. I've been there several times in the past and all of this garbage about it being a "bad place" or a "violent place" is just too funny.

GROW UP MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!

BC u wasn't there so u shouldn't say nothin either. My mom got hit with a bb, and there was broken glass bein thrown, and really it ain't that safe, so if ya wasn't there don't say nothin!

I believe this is a case of a White House player, student, or even a parent placing judgement on Pearl Cohn. I've been there several times in the past and all of this garbage about it being a "bad place" or a "violent place" is just too funny.

GROW UP MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggs we're thrown in 2004. I was there. They we're also thrown last year in the playoff game.

BC u wasn't there so u shouldn't say nothin either. My mom got hit with a bb, and there was broken glass bein thrown, and really it ain't that safe, so if ya wasn't there don't say nothin!

Well if you talk as much garbage in person at the games as you do on here and act with as much arrogance as you display on here then I am sure someone may throw something at you.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, GROW UP, & GET A FREAKING CLUE!!!!!

Starting a topic in March stating "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE" is very arrogrant. If you and Tim ran your mouths at PC following the win as much as you do on CoachT on a daily basis then I AM VERY SHOCKED THAT YOU WALKED OUT ALIVE!!!!!

Well if you talk as much garbage in person at the games as you do on here and act with as much arrogance as you display on here then I am sure someone may throw something at you.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, GROW UP, & GET A FREAKING CLUE!!!!!

Starting a topic in March stating "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE" is very arrogrant. If you and Tim ran your mouths at PC following the win as much as you do on CoachT on a daily basis then I AM VERY SHOCKED THAT YOU WALKED OUT ALIVE!!!!!

Kick rocks u lineman, ur jus mad ur cheatam teams r garbage again. Yea it may have been arrogant but who cares we beat Pearl and we gonna beat Station Camp. Get a job and a girl like me! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Kick rocks u lineman, ur jus mad ur cheatam teams r garbage again. Yea it may have been arrogant but who cares we beat Pearl and we gonna beat Station Camp. Get a job and a girl like me! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It's obvious that I am not armed in this war of wits with you so I will never post on this thread again /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Big County, you'll have to understand. Fall Break means NO CLASS. There is no explanation for the rest of school year though, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But from what I've read even the Devil(s) don't claim BS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The people who post on here, specifically on WH house threads, which consists of about 10-15 people, have to realize something. About half of those people who post are players/young fans and the others are parents/past players + some other people who have nothin better to do. So here's the moral of the story. You say things like, "Get a job and a girl like me..." or "Shut your mouth you piece of garbage" and its easy because you dont have to look at a man in his face and say it. But its cool. Because the reality of it is that yall are living in some tangent universe on here. The things you speak of, no matter how much truth there is to it, is for lack of a better word B.S. There's another world out there and a majority of yall out there arent apart of it. Sorry. And guaranteed somebodies gonna say, "Manny your a piece of crap, your stupid, blah blah blah.." and i won't say anything about it. Because i come on here to talk about tackle football, specifically high school tackle football, even more specifically WH tackle football. And i would absolutely guarantee that there's not a soul who would say it to my face. Not bein cocky, but its the truth.

I'm glad that the majority of players do not get on here and read the crap that we post on here, because it is crap. But it is what it is. So you people who like to get on here and talk like your 10 feet tall, just remember.. its really easy to talk that trash with your fingers. But what is said on here has 0 effect on what happens on friday nights. -- Manny out!

There are problems everywhere the security are for problems like this that can and will be handle. But those people are not fans so don't say that it was the fans because it wasn't. That was some people on the outside looking in but you said that yall told the police. So why get on here and say that we should play all away games because of a few dum people that have nothing to do with P.C. go out & do dum things.

We have never had problems anywhere else that I can remember over the last 20 years or so.The reason I made the suggestion for Pearl to play away games is obviously the is a problem and something needs to be done before a parent or even a small child gets hurt.