Jefferson County @ Science Hill

FTBMAN

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting matchup, both teams need this win VERY VERY badly if they want to go the playoffs, I expect an all out war of a football game. From what I understand S.Hill defense has had very dominating moments, so a lot like DB I think we`ll need to go at them with a balanced attacked.

Anybody got good directions on how to get to SH? Been awhile since I've been there.

I know you take the Market street exit off of what I think now is I-26? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

As soon as you get on Market street go need to work your way over one street and go the opposite direction.

If its homecoming just follow the crowd.

I want to think its on state of franklin blvd. or something like that.

I know you take the Market street exit off of what I think now is I-26? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

As soon as you get on Market street go need to work your way over one street and go the opposite direction.

If its homecoming just follow the crowd.

I want to think its on state of franklin blvd. or something like that.

Just mapquest the thing, lol

Better yet

Home Football games are played at Memorial Stadium

Directions to Memorial Stadium (Football Field):

From Knoxville-Take I-40 North and merge Left onto I-81, take exit 57A (Johnson City), go 14 miles to exit 23, go straight at the stop sign .02 miles turn Left onto E. Main Street, go .3 miles turn Right on to Legion Street, turn Left at Cardinal Park, Stadium is on the left, parking lot is on the right.

Just mapquest the thing, lol

Better yet

Home Football games are played at Memorial Stadium

Directions to Memorial Stadium (Football Field):

From Knoxville-Take I-40 North and merge Left onto I-81, take exit 57A (Johnson City), go 14 miles to exit 23, go straight at the stop sign .02 miles turn Left onto E. Main Street, go .3 miles turn Right on to Legion Street, turn Left at Cardinal Park, Stadium is on the left, parking lot is on the right.

Show Off !! lol

Duanah is able to get more than 22 yards this week. It will take more than McFall to get past this Science Hill defense. JC, did the passing game improve against Karns?

Science Hill by 17.

Science Hill 24 - 3 touchdowns and a field goal

Jefferson County 7 - 1 touchdown in 2nd quarter

Offense has more weapons than McFall, in fact McFall is NOT the teams leading rusher, and there are potential weapons that have yet to be fully utilized. JC is no longer a team where you say stop McFall stop the offense, yeah its a HUGE blow if McFall is shut down, but there are others in the backfield that carry the load. The offense would be EXTREMELY difficult to handle if we had a consistent passing game, but we can make plenty of waves with how we go about things now, will that be enough to win? We`ll find out friday