Bledsoe Co. @ Stone Memorial

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say Stone is the dirtiest team I've seen all year and actually seen in a while.... They had 1 or 2 players get ejected and alot of personal fouls....

It wasn't Stone who was the dirty team. It was Bledsoe. And I'm not just being a sore loser. Stone had one player ejected from the game because right before the halftime whistle blew, in a pile of tacklers, number 1 got hit right to the baby-maker. And that happened more than once too. And from what i hear, 14 talked a lot of smack the whole game, mainly by cussing. And as for the refs....I can't say enough about how crappy the calls were FOR EITHER TEAM (before someone tries to get onto me for making excuses about the loss, I emphasize FOR EITHER TEAM). They were the worst refs I have ever seen in any game, and if the TSSAA is smart they will never let them ref another game. Warrior4ever...my hat's off to you. You called the game. The score was wrong, but a W is a W. Although i still say Stone is not as bad of a team as you make them out to be.

And now for what happened in the game. Bledsoe County was outplayed. Just look at the game, and block out the fact that they came away with the win. Stone passing game was better, their running game was better, special teams was better, they only thing that cost them the game was 2 points conversions. So once again i am calling out warrior4ever. You may have been right about who won the game but you were wrong about who was the better team. If Stone wouldn't have had that penalty on the second to last play of the game, they would have been marked at the 35 yard line to set up their field goal kicker for a 52 yard field goal, and i watched him make 2 55 yarders in pregame so he would have made it. But once again, the refs hurt them. Good luck to Bledsoe against Marion and good luck to Stone against Austin-East on homecoming.

Watch the language, please. It was mild but still too much for this board.

It wasn't Stone who was the dirty team. It was Bledsoe. And I'm not just being a sore loser. Stone had one player ejected from the game because right before the halftime whistle blew, in a pile of tacklers, number 1 got hit right to the baby-maker. And that happened more than once too. And from what i hear, 14 talked a lot of smack the whole game, mainly by cussing. And as for the refs....I can't say enough about how crappy the calls were FOR EITHER TEAM (before someone tries to get onto me for making excuses about the loss, I emphasize FOR EITHER TEAM). They were the worst refs I have ever seen in any game, and if the TSSAA is smart they will never let them ref another game. Warrior4ever...my hat's off to you. You called the game. The score was wrong, but a W is a W. Although i still say Stone is not as bad of a team as you make them out to be.

And now for what happened in the game. Bledsoe County was outplayed. Just look at the game, and block out the fact that they came away with the win. Stone passing game was better, their running game was better, special teams was better, they only thing that cost them the game was 2 points conversions. So once again i am calling out warrior4ever. You may have been right about who won the game but you were wrong about who was the better team. If Stone wouldn't have had that penalty on the second to last play of the game, they would have been marked at the 35 yard line to set up their field goal kicker for a 52 yard field goal, and i watched him make 2 55 yarders in pregame so he would have made it. But once again, the refs hurt them. Good luck to Bledsoe against Marion and good luck to Stone against Austin-East on homecoming.

Obviously we were the better team because we've got the "W" and ya'll have got the "L"......

I agree that was one of the worst games i have ever seen as far as the ref's they do need to be reported it seem that they got entertained by late hits and when the ball carrier was on the ground the whistle was still at least 2 seconds away leaving the kids strung out to get hit again those refs need barred from the sport!

As for bledsoe being out played come on, you guys only put together one good drive and that was it. you shot yourselves in the foot at least twice and one of your offensive lineman was responsible for at least 5 penalty's so before you think for a minuite that the better team lost watch the tape of the game again and get on here and prove me wrong!

As for #14 i guarantee that a couple of kids had nightmares about him because he flat knocked 2 of them into next week on clean blocks!

I agree that was one of the worst games i have ever seen as far as the ref's they do need to be reported it seem that they got entertained by late hits and when the ball carrier was on the ground the whistle was still at least 2 seconds away leaving the kids strung out to get hit again those refs need barred from the sport!

That a boy D O double G! I knew one of the bledsoe faithful would step up and blame this game on the refs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will say it again since I was "called out". Stone is awful. They are weak, they do not hit, and they are very poorly coached. Bledsoe is at least a 3-4 td better ball club, but they simply did not show up to play. It was their worst performance this year and still got the WIN. This game is over and I hope everyone moves on to this week, both teams are in region play (I think I am right on Stone) and when it comes down to it, like it or not, all that matters when judging who has the better team, is the score. Bottom line...Bledsoe WON! Game Over!

here is my 2 cents: Stone is terrible and their only positive is that they are better than crossville. It is funny that on the same night both of the cumberland county teams were beaten by their not so rich neighbors pikeville and jamestown. that is funny and very ironic. you have to know that football is one of the places that it doesn't matter who your daddy is or what type of car you drive it is about who has the guts to knock the other guy down the most during the game.

Now for the game: I am proud of the win but that is it. The lack of discipline and control would have cost us had we been playing anyone else. Making mistakes like that reminds me of the last coach and how it was addressed was right down his alley, nothing was said. Mr Robertson I have not been against you and am still not however you need to get hold of this team now and not wait until they have destroyed your career before it starts