PICK THE REGION 5-1A WINNERS

Pick the winners  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winners

bump /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cascade11 I had to change screen names the boy was starting to get some slack form the coach. So I stoped useing his. and open my this is John in Mac Town I will keep you posted friday night..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade11 I had to change screen names the boy was starting to get some slack form the coach. So I stoped useing his. and open my this is John in Mac Town I will keep you posted friday night..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Sounds good, John.....We'll hollar at ya Friday night.

Cascade11, i'll be at the game however, I had a bad preminition I will forget my cellphone. So I may not be able to give updates on Eaglevilles game Friday. You have my sincere apologys in advance if I do indeed forget my cell.

Want need an update on your game, Pred, so that's no problem... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ..Seriously, swing by at halftime and I'll let ya know what is going on with the other games. Still don't have a NCS or WHH connection, but they are playing teams that I do have connections with. We'll get an update on the MP vs MC game also. That should be the best game over in region 6 this Friday. I'm really excited about this game Friday! I think you'll be impressed.. Haven't heard anything from 8manfront this year. He seems to be staying low key this year.

Want need an update on your game, Pred, so that's no problem... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ..Seriously, swing by at halftime and I'll let ya know what is going on with the other games. Still don't have a NCS or WHH connection, but they are playing teams that I do have connections with. We'll get an update on the MP vs MC game also. That should be the best game over in region 6 this Friday. I'm really excited about this game Friday! I think you'll be impressed.. Haven't heard anything from 8manfront this year. He seems to be staying low key this year.

If you would like to exchange email addresses or some way of connescting with me thats fine I am at all the Heritage games ad I would like to be able to keep up with Cascade and the other games if you dont mind

If you would like to exchange email addresses or some way of connescting with me thats fine I am at all the Heritage games ad I would like to be able to keep up with Cascade and the other games if you dont mind

You can reach me by e-mail at cascade11@cascadechampions.net Just shoot me a cell phone number and we'll ad you to the network Friday night.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can reach me by e-mail at cascade11@cascadechampions.net Just shoot me a cell phone number and we'll ad you to the network Friday night.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Shaping up to be a good night to play football friday night. So Good Luck too all.................

GO BIG RED>........................

The team getting the higest percentage of the vote this week is WHH who plays a winless Community. They are followed closely by Jo Byrns then Cascade. The closest game as expected is Forrest vs. McEwen. Should be a great night for Football! Good luck to everyone and hopefully everyone gets through the night injury free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />