Trousdale Co. @ Clay Co.

Ole3putt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay County is obviously improved, but it looks like the legend walking the sidelines in Hartsville has gotten those young lads over the hump. Don't look now, but it looks like they are coming again. Goodluck to Ole3Putt next week.

Thanks, It'll be another tough one! we've got all week to prepare. Gota keep improving... by this time next week , we will all see how things in the region will start to unfold...

well i have seen both teams play the T.C. is down this year all you got to do is stop the run an you beat them . clay co is much improved they will hit you .they only have bout 20 players . this should be a good one i mean T.C. is talkin big but G-VILLE is not that good

Nearly every team Coach Brown has ever put on the field will or would hit you in the mouth,espesially the Bledsoe teams he coached

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!