Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

Enjoy your win! But if Moore Co does see MP again in the playoffs, believe me you won't see the same team you saw Friday night! I promise!! Congrats on your win, but i wouldn't rub it in too much!! Believe me!

After watching you play Friday, your right. I don't think we'll see the same team. I don't know if you can beat White House Heritage, McEwen or Forrest.

Also, you telling MC not to rub it in too much is like the pot calling the kettle black. We've seen the posts trying to figure out if it was win number 31 or 32 in a row. Well I'll settle the discussion. IT IS ZERO IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cascade hasnt beat collinwood in a couple of centuries.....if that guy keeps talking im gonna post the total points scored in the last ten cascade collinwood matchups

What happened in the past is irrelevant since the teams haven't even played in three years. Just to refresh you memory the last meeting was in 2004, Cascade 28 Collinwood-6.......Must of been a couple of short centuries........

I think ya'll underestimate us WAY to much. We keep improving every game. We plan on gettin there and we hope to take the victory.

Easy there big fella.....I've been on here braggin on your team all season. Just so you know, MC isn't the only team that has improved since the 28-0 win we had to start our season. (remember that game?) Cascade is hitting on all cylinders right now and a re-match with MP in the playoffs would be quite a feat for you Lynchburg boys to pull off this season. It would mean you beat both Cascade and J.B. to get there.......not likely.

Hey Wholder why dont you post the scores of the last 5 matchups between the trojans and the Tigers. What was that all time series again? Tigers 18 Wins trojans 8 wins /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It wouldn't make a difference because no matter what the score is C'wood doesn't loose, they just run out of time.

It wouldn't make a difference because no matter what the score is C'wood doesn't loose, they just run out of time.

Ha ha , excuse me while i get back in my seat from laughing there mptigert /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i could say look who ran out of time Friday ,, but i wont lol it would break my heart to do that ... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

Ha ha , excuse me while i get back in my seat from laughing there mptigert /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i could say look who ran out of time Friday ,, but i wont lol it would break my heart to do that ... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

Yes please don't say we ran out of time! We said; "they beat us". Which they did. Believe me we didn't like it but we can say it instead of making excuses.

Yes Collinwood boy's and girls say it with me "We got beat". Now then doesn't that feel better. Come back to Mr. Rogers neighborhood anytime.

Easy there big fella.....I've been on here braggin on your team all season. Just so you know, MC isn't the only team that has improved since the 28-0 win we had to start our season. (remember that game?) Cascade is hitting on all cylinders right now and a re-match with MP in the playoffs would be quite a feat for you Lynchburg boys to pull off this season. It would mean you beat both Cascade and J.B. to get there.......not likely.

After beating Mt Pleasant you try telling our boys something isn't possible. I'm sure they look forward to seeing Cascade again to show them the team we really are. I look forward to a rematch with Cascade. I think they'll be surprised at how different of a team we are now.

After beating Mt Pleasant you try telling our boys something isn't possible. I'm sure they look forward to seeing Cascade again to show them the team we really are. I look forward to a rematch with Cascade. I think they'll be surprised at how different of a team we are now.

Yes, I guess going to the Moon is possible also, but I don't think many of us will ever do it. Keep playing good ball, don't get over confident and maybe you'll get another shot at the Champs! We'll be ready! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate to say it but a good loss for MTP. They still win the region and get a wake up call before the playoffs. When you win as many as MTP has won in a row it's hard to get up for each game. I saw the WC/MTP game and MTP was very impressive, I also saw the C'wood/MTP game and MTP was not the same team as the week before. Just wondering if they are beat up with injuries or have they just lost their drive. It's starting to look like our region may be weaker than I thought.

Huge win for the boys in blue. I would like to see a rematch with Cascade in the first round.

It should happen.

You had to create a whole new identity to say that? We don't mind you guys wanting to play us again. I'd welcome that game also.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />