WC @ Cornersville

waynecofan

He has some speed but he will not hang with the boys from Wayne County. He only had 59 yards rushing aganist mTp & that was all in the 4th quarter aganist other Freshmen.

Wayne County wins BIG................

And those 59 yards all came in the fourth quarter so 59 yards in one quarter isn't so bad...plus if my memory serves me right he did have about a 80 yard kick return for a touchdown..??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And those 59 yards all came in the fourth quarter so 59 yards in one quarter isn't so bad...plus if my memory serves me right he did have about a 80 yard kick return for a touchdown..??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree those are not bad numbers. It was also aganist kids his on age. He never took a handoff aganist the first string defense. Cornersville is having a good season. mTp is the only tean that they have played that has a winning record. If they beat Wayne Co or C'wood then get on here then we can talk more. It is not going to happen........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree those are not bad numbers. It was also aganist kids his on age. He never took a handoff aganist the first string defense. Cornersville is having a good season. mTp is the only tean that they have played that has a winning record. If they beat Wayne Co or C'wood then get on here then we can talk more. It is not going to happen........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well a wise man once told me.."to be the best,you have to beat the best"...we obviously did lose to Mt.Pleasant but thats over and done with so now we have to focus on the road ahead in which "most" aren't gonna give Cornersville much of a chance simply because of their past history,but this isn't the same kinda team they've had in the past but only time can tell cause the tough part of the region schedule is coming up!! so we have to beat some of the better teams to prove we belong...but if you ask me they have more than a chance the next 4 weeks... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cool dude....... Always set your dreams and hopes high. Cville beating WC or Cwood is like me hitting the Powerball...... Which I know that I will not. If it happens I will be one of the first to say I was wrong & you were right.....

Good luck & have some fun.

Well you gotta set your goals high. I mean honestly outside of our team who thought we would be 5-1 at this point...not many people even tho we havent played the hardest part of the schedule the teams we've beat are the same teams that used to beat up on us and those so called weaker teams we've beat our teams in past stil would have lost to

Well you gotta set your goals high. I mean honestly outside of our team who thought we would be 5-1 at this point...not many people even tho we havent played the hardest part of the schedule the teams we've beat are the same teams that used to beat up on us and those so called weaker teams we've beat our teams in past stil would have lost to

good luck to ya.....lookin forward to it

I think this will be a good game both teams havin pretty good defenses but i think wayne county's offense gives them tha edge should be interesting

Should be a great game but my concerns are WC injuries. I been told several starters are questionable or out. I'm hearing #7, #41, #75 and a couple more are banged up pretty well. Hope we can over come this. These are key players for WC. We have others that can step up but this is a big game not a good week to be looking around.

Should be a great game but my concerns are WC injuries. I been told several starters are questionable or out. I'm hearing #7, #41, #75 and a couple more are banged up pretty well. Hope we can over come this. These are key players for WC. We have others that can step up but this is a big game not a good week to be looking around.

#7 is questionable he might or might not play...#75 said he was back on friday...#41 still havent heard i imagine he will not play though