WC @ Cornersville

waynecofan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville 35

Wayne Co. 20

Sorry Coach Rice, I'd like to see you win, but this year is probably gonna be Cornersville's best ever, and I think they will win, but likely won't ever do it again though.................

Not hardly... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i think it was a great game unlike what the scoreboard kinda said at the end...Cornersville's 6 jus i repeat SIX turnovers killed them in this one...and the officiating i must say was horrible on BOTH sides...Wayne Co. just made plays when they needed to and C'ville didnt but i'm proud of the dawgs for not giving up when they could have but instead fought the entire game and hopefully gained some respect even with the loss...but give wayne co the credit they came out and won the game and were the better team last night...good luck to both teams the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i think it was a great game unlike what the scoreboard kinda said at the end...Cornersville's 6 jus i repeat SIX turnovers killed them in this one...and the officiating i must say was horrible on BOTH sides...Wayne Co. just made plays when they needed to and C'ville didnt but i'm proud of the dawgs for not giving up when they could have but instead fought the entire game and hopefully gained some respect even with the loss...but give wayne co the credit they came out and won the game and were the better team last night...good luck to both teams the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

officiating horrible on BOTH sides wayne co had two penaltys called on them on numbers that they didnt even have.....better team on THAT NIGHT???? i give c'ville props but in tha first half it was a few big plays that kept them in it

officiating horrible on BOTH sides wayne co had two penaltys called on them on numbers that they didnt even have.....better team on THAT NIGHT???? i give c'ville props but in tha first half it was a few big plays that kept them in it

which big plays.??? and a few big mistakes kept wayne co. in it...theres no way you can expect to win against a quality opponent like wayne co when you turn the ball over that many times...towards the end of the game c'villes passing attack started to open up a little bit but then drives ended on turnovers like the fumble at the end of the game that sealed it for wayne co

WC was just looking for a W Friday night. Hoping to get thru without 3 starters. With #7 & #41 out of the line up our defense was a lot weaker. Cornsville got some pass completions that would not have happened with our normal defense starters. We got the W and thats great.

Cornserville was a lot better than I expected and good luck to them this week with C'wood.