WC @ Cornersville

waynecofan

#7 is questionable he might or might not play...#75 said he was back on friday...#41 still havent heard i imagine he will not play though

Sounds like the injury bugs got yall a little bit...with as many players as wayne co. has tho i'm sure they'll find people to step up...cant wait to play this one in the dawgpound!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the injury bugs got yall a little bit...with as many players as wayne co. has tho i'm sure they'll find people to step up...cant wait to play this one in the dawgpound!!!

Home field advantage might help, but WC is going to be a definite change of pace for you guys. C-ville will have to stay pumped and play awesome defense for this to even be close. The crowd can help the situation though. Good luck to you guys. But I still think WC goes home with the W.

Home field advantage might help, but WC is going to be a definite change of pace for you guys. C-ville will have to stay pumped and play awesome defense for this to even be close. The crowd can help the situation though. Good luck to you guys. But I still think WC goes home with the W.

Yeah we're gonna have to play a great game to come away with the "W" but i think its very possible and i really think the home field advantage does matter now, in the past it wouldn't because we havent been successful but we've more than doubled our attendance at home games and sets a better atmosphere. So I do think that will play a small advantage...

im ready for this game to be played, cville is out of school this week cause of fall break, so there practice is alittle longer and harder which will help them out. Does wc have school this week? and What postions does # 7 , 75 and 41 play?

#75 is there best lineman, my opinion. Strongest on the tam most likley. They will need him aganist the big boys from C'wood.

Not real sure about the other two kids.

Hurt his knee aganist mTp & he plays both ways.

#75 is WC biggest & strongest lineman (315) Knee injury- will play some. #41 is soph. LB and one of WC best all around players, he also is a good weapon on offense has scored approx. 3 or 4 TDs. He's out and #7 junior safety and best WR will try to play some. WC has several other weapons that will be ready #4, #5, #43 and several others. WC is coming to play and play hard. Should be very exciting game. Good luck to all.