Best team in Sumner County?

rigger101

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill put it this way... beech lost because of some mental mistakes... 2 fumbles inside the 5 yrd line to station camp, which resulted in 14 points... the best team in hendersonville record wise u would have to say station camp... but beech has already beaten the toughest team in sumner county and that is white house... beech is the strongest team in sumner county... enough said sc bisons would hate to play beech again

ill put it this way... beech lost because of some mental mistakes... 2 fumbles inside the 5 yrd line to station camp, which resulted in 14 points... the best team in hendersonville record wise u would have to say station camp... but beech has already beaten the toughest team in sumner county and that is white house... beech is the strongest team in sumner county... enough said sc bisons would hate to play beech again

Yeah and white house's loss against beech really could have went either way, i want to say white house is the best for now but it all depends on Friday night at the house.

I'm not just talking 3A. Throw Gallatin in the mix!

How can it be White house?

Didn't they lose to Beech? The Bisons beat Beech!

Plus when you get spanked 40+ in East TN we can't say your the best we got! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Tell me what other team in the county has went over to East TN and play. Let me see some other team go to East and then we'll talk.

1. White House

2. Station Camp

3. Beech

we're talkin about the bext team in sumner county if they faced of who would be the best here....goin to East,TN has nothin to do with it..... and when does anyone throw gallatin into the mix>?.......station camp barely beats hendersonville......gallatin beats hendersonville by a bigger margin....and still no credit givin....beech has had an up and down year....beating white house.....by the way show me white houses record vs. sumner county teams....0-2....in the end one day station camp will face off with gallatin....in those prime years it will be determined the best of sumner county......till then....u gotta still compare 5A teams like gallatin and h-ville to be the best in sumner in my opinion

ofcourse. None of the Sumner County teams have faced off against each other. Station Camp came close to challenging everyone just about (Hendersonville, Beech, White House, Portland)

And ofcourse can't wait for any future matchups between Gallatin and Station Camp in the Battle of Gallatin. Should be a great game when those two varsity teams hook up in the future. Specially with Station Camp making it's mark in football now, and hopefully have some staying power.