marshall co ve montgomery central

lilseminole99

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the coaching staff at MC is feeling a little to good about themselves I not saying they will lose this week but there will be some let downs

I have to disagree about the coaching staff. Not only are they staying focused and preparing for the next game, they are also insisting the team do the same. And there are always let downs, even when we win. These coaches expect alot out of these boys and have found a way to bring out the best in them. Keep up the good work and GO TIGERS!!!

Don't want to hurt any feelings here, but there is no need for discussion on this game.

Marshall Co. has one loss (against a team they would destroy now).

Montgomerey Central has 20-something game losing streak! They are Red Boilings Springs biggest fans, because as long as RBS contnues to lose Montgomery Central stays out of the longest losing streak discussions!

Marshall Co. can go ahead and start preparations for Spring Hill.

Montgomery Central has lost 24 CONSECUTIVE GAMES to make the number that MTF is looking for a stat for everyone. They went to the playoffs in 2004 and then won their first two games of the 2005 season. Since then they haven't won a game.

They came close two weeks ago when they led Houston Co. 33-7 going into the fourth quarter but then they saw a huge turnaround as Houston Co. scored 4TDs in the final quarter of the game and won 34-33. I really feel for Coach Ricky Ray & Co. because they are a class group of guys and have done a good job at a school that has traditionally struggled on the gridiron.

Marshall Co., Page, Cheatham Co., & David Lipscomb are the Indians final hopes for the 2007 season of snapping the skid and breaking through into the WIN column. GOOD LUCK INDIANS!!!!!

Montgomery Central has lost 24 CONSECUTIVE GAMES to make the number that MTF is looking for a stat for everyone. They went to the playoffs in 2004 and then won their first two games of the 2005 season. Since then they haven't won a game.

They came close two weeks ago when they led Houston Co. 33-7 going into the fourth quarter but then they saw a huge turnaround as Houston Co. scored 4TDs in the final quarter of the game and won 34-33. I really feel for Coach Ricky Ray & Co. because they are a class group of guys and have done a good job at a school that has traditionally struggled on the gridiron.

Marshall Co., Page, Cheatham Co., & David Lipscomb are the Indians final hopes for the 2007 season of snapping the skid and breaking through into the WIN column. GOOD LUCK INDIANS!!!!!

And i dont think they get a win against those next oppenents either...probably their best shot will be against Cheatem Co.

Coach Ray needs some help over at MC!!!! He needs more athletes....

Marshall Co. has one loss (against a team they would destroy now).

I don't know if Marshall Co. would "destroy" Hickman Co. The Bulldogs are unbeaten are haven't been held below 40 in any game since they beat Marshall Co. 14-6 to open the season. In order to be able to hold an offensive football team as good as the Tigers to just 6 points lets you know right away that Hickman Co. isn't terrible on defense. They have though been playing sluggish of late in allowing a bunch of points to Harpeth & Lawrence Co. in those two wins.

Marshall Co. would likely be my personal choice if they were to line up and play Hickman Co. tonight based on the way that their players have finally come together. I do not believe they'd just wipe the field with the Bulldogs though. HC deserves a little more credit than that!

I don't know if Marshall Co. would "destroy" Hickman Co. The Bulldogs are unbeaten are haven't been held below 40 in any game since they beat Marshall Co. 14-6 to open the season. In order to be able to hold an offensive football team as good as the Tigers to just 6 points lets you know right away that Hickman Co. isn't terrible on defense. They have though been playing sluggish of late in allowing a bunch of points to Harpeth & Lawrence Co. in those two wins.

Marshall Co. would likely be my personal choice if they were to line up and play Hickman Co. tonight based on the way that their players have finally come together. I do not believe they'd just wipe the field with the Bulldogs though. HC deserves a little more credit than that!

You are right. I should give them more credit than that. My point was that Marshall Co. was still a work in progress in game 1. Marshall Co. is a much better offensive team now. No way they get held to single digits the rest of the season and that includes David Lipscomb.