SMYRNA VS OAKLAND

82cat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonny handed it off once and then

took a knee twice to end the game

Total domination. I do hope the young man from Oakland will be okay. Let's go ahead and say it, Sonny Gray is definitely the MVP of Region 4 5A. Smyrna is playing super in all phases of the game.

That would be interesting. Didn't Collins have a stretch as a head coach but wasn't very successful? I could definitely be wrong about that.

I have heard a rumor that it is the return of Marty Ball at Oakland. I guess since Ranking is out of the way, Euverard likes his chances against Aydelott.

Prayers going out for Messick. I hope he will be home shortly.

From what I was just told, Messick broke his top vertebrae in 2 places. He will be in a halo for around 8 weeks, and will be re-evaluated as to whether he will have to have surgery after that time. I am sure his family would appreciate you putting him on your church prayer lists. He is going to be going through some very tough times. He is as good of a kid as it gets and a three sport athlete: football, basketball, and track. He is very fortunate to not be paralyzed and for that I am very thankful to GOD. Thank you everyone for well wishes for him and also pray for his family.

Prayers go out to this young man & his family...as stated earlier this should be the priority of this board not trash talking or proving how much lack of class or lack of respect you have. As this young man struggles we should not continue posting & boasting & trashing about the game.. Thanks 2p for the update & please continue with them.

Prayers go out to this young man & his family...as stated earlier this should be the priority of this board not trash talking or proving how much lack of class or lack of respect you have. As this young man struggles we should not continue posting & boasting & trashing about the game.. Thanks 2p for the update & please continue with them.

Thank you sir.