OoLETWAH vs. Heritage

bipbopzot

Simms is not sure about the other

I know that Ooltewah has other prospects, in addition to Marshall (McReynolds for one), just wondered if it had anything to do with the reporting of stats and who reports them? Ooltewah has had some great athletes over the years... but nobody seems to know about them state or national wise. Mostly what we hear about is the amazing exploits of players in other programs.

Any idea of the players from Ooltewah that have been picked by a D1 school in the last 10 years? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mountaineers have been their own worst enemy most of the year giving up the ball and the big plays. If they can elimiante these problems I can see them playing with any team in this region. They just need to believe they can do it,like all of us that support them. Go Mountaineers

Great Support... Great Advice! The first step to winning is to believe that you are a winner... you will then do the things that cause you to win.

'Stand By Your Team'!

I know that Ooltewah has other prospects, in addition to Marshall (McReynolds for one), just wondered if it had anything to do with the reporting of stats and who reports them? Ooltewah has had some great athletes over the years... but nobody seems to know about them state or national wise. Mostly what we hear about is the amazing exploits of players in other programs.

Any idea of the players from Ooltewah that have been picked by a D1 school in the last 10 years? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Clark Gaston's the only D1 FBS signee that I can think of. A few have went FCS (1-AA) that I can remember (Jeremy Woods at TN Tech is the latest). And even more than that have gone D2 (John Gregory at Tusculem and Bakari Wilkerson at Carson-Newman). Probably the 3 best football players that Ooltewah has produced went the baseball route (Adam Howard, Kyler Burke, and Blake McDade.) and the the 2 Mr. Footbhall nominees that we have had either quit after their Freshman year in college (Patrick Flanagan) or quit high school right after football season (Blake Foster).

Also, if you have a problem with the stat reporting, I could ALWAYS use some help with like unapproved website and the like. I do get stuff to the Times-Free Press weekly, but I don't always have the time to do much more than that. I do have a real job and I do have to keep it. I could use the help.