Sycamore at Greenbrier

GreenbrierCat2

I will be shocked if Kirk Williams and company doesn't have the Bobcats prepared for this game. If the Greenbrier team stay out of the playoffs again this year will be a major blow to the Greenbrier football community. The Bobcats have started strong and need to bring back that strength to pull this one out of the gutter. Sycamore needs a win and they will be thirsty after the losses they have taken. They've been beaten by better teams, and I think Greenbrier is still the better of these two. It's payback time for the last minute loss that Greenbrier took at Sycamore last year. I think this will be a typical Greenbrier - Sycamore game with a last minute Bobcat TD.

Good luck to both, but especially to my buddies at GHS.

Excellent breakdown. How does someone from WH know so much about GBs situation? Are you spying on us?...lol

I think you nailed it. Considering the post season, this game is very important. And coming off of a big loose, I'd expect the team to come into this one focused. They have no choice, they have to. Hopefully injuries won't be an issue.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be shocked if Sycamore doesn't come to play this week. The War Eagles have been beaten by a combined score of 116-16 in their three Region 4-3A losses this season. With the playoffs at stake for Sycamore I wouldn't expect a proud football program like this one that has enjoyed so much success in recent years to just get blasted again. SYCAMORE PLEASE BRING YOUR A-GAME TO THIS ONE & LEAVE NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Greenbrier is a great football program and has too enjoyed great success for the past several years now. Injuries will be no issue in this for the Cats and I would expect them to bring their A-GAME to the field Friday night. They are no as desperate in the playoff race as Sycamore is right now but a loss in this one would put them there I PROMISE!!!! Coach Williams & Co. will have thos guys prepared to go.

The Region 4-3A Schedule for this week makes for some great football that any fan would love to see. Yoy have the potential for playoff seeding in two games. In one of those two there will be a spot at the postseason table at stake more than likely. In the other game the possibility of an upset is not out of the question. 3 GREAT GAMES NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Oh yeah folks!!!! 45 degrees this Friday night. Bring a jacket, blanket, and tell the concession stand workers to start the pot of chili. I LOVE THIS!!!!

I'd be shocked if Sycamore doesn't come to play this week. The War Eagles have been beaten by a combined score of 116-16 in their three Region 4-3A losses this season. With the playoffs at stake for Sycamore I wouldn't expect a proud football program like this one that has enjoyed so much success in recent years to just get blasted again. SYCAMORE PLEASE BRING YOUR A-GAME TO THIS ONE & LEAVE NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Greenbrier is a great football program and has too enjoyed great success for the past several years now. Injuries will be no issue in this for the Cats and I would expect them to bring their A-GAME to the field Friday night. They are no as desperate in the playoff race as Sycamore is right now but a loss in this one would put them there I PROMISE!!!! Coach Williams & Co. will have thos guys prepared to go.

The Region 4-3A Schedule for this week makes for some great football that any fan would love to see. Yoy have the potential for playoff seeding in two games. In one of those two there will be a spot at the postseason table at stake more than likely. In the other game the possibility of an upset is not out of the question. 3 GREAT GAMES NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Oh yeah folks!!!! 45 degrees this Friday night. Bring a jacket, blanket, and tell the concession stand workers to start the pot of chili. I LOVE THIS!!!!

I'm hearing that injuries at the QB position could be an issue. Again, hearsay at this point.

I'm hearing that injuries at the QB position could be an issue. Again, hearsay at this point.

I would be very shocked if Grogan goes because of what happened to the shoulder last week HOWEVER the quarterback position for Greenbrier will never be a guy that throws for 300 yards per game. If they can get Head to hand it off to Dickerson, Pinkleton, Ziegler, & Seay a combined 50+ times then they will be just fine. Running the football is what Greenbrier football is all about.

Excellent breakdown. How does someone from WH know so much about GBs situation? Are you spying on us?...lol

I think you nailed it. Considering the post season, this game is very important. And coming off of a big loose, I'd expect the team to come into this one focused. They have no choice, they have to. Hopefully injuries won't be an issue.

Occasionally I do get lost and end up near Bobcatville, but no, most of my info is from the sports news, and the papers. Occassionally we have green guest(pests)over for dinner and hear about their feline-brainwashed offspring. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Other than that, my knowledge is just basically a natural gift. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I cannot believe this wasn't on the first page!

I would be very shocked if Grogan goes because of what happened to the shoulder last week HOWEVER the quarterback position for Greenbrier will never be a guy that throws for 300 yards per game. If they can get Head to hand it off to Dickerson, Pinkleton, Ziegler, & Seay a combined 50+ times then they will be just fine. Running the football is what Greenbrier football is all about.

Amen to that!

I assure you, Mr. Head is better than just a 'handoffer.'

Occasionally I do get lost and end up near Bobcatville, but no, most of my info is from the sports news, and the papers. Occassionally we have green guest(pests)over for dinner and hear about their feline-brainwashed offspring. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Other than that, my knowledge is just basically a natural gift. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You're a funny guy 1975! Good luck to y'all tomorrow night.

The Sycamore War Eagles are looking forward to travelling to Greenbrier Friday night. This is sure to be an exciting game and I feel confident that our young men are ready to do battle. The Greenbrier game has always been a big game and this year is certianly no different.

I know that each of the War Eagles understand what they are playing for ... Remember to play as One, Play with Heart and play for respect. I have watched this young program being built from the ground up and I am so proud of each of you. When you take the field tommorrow night, your family friends and classmates will be there to cheer you on. We BELIEVE in you. Go War EAgles!!!