Father Ryan VS Ensworth

fiftyfifty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ought to be another great DII matchup. I have not seen Ryan play this year, but they are obviously having a tremendous season, and their coach is doing a great job of re-establishing that program. Ensworth is a solid, if not spectacular team, and their speed could present problems for the Irish. However, I am going with Father Ryan in this one-just on a hunch.

Wow, this should be a great game, cant wait....Ryan is undefeated and Ensworth has that one tough loss to MBA (congrats on the win vs BA)

Ryan seems to be a pretty good team on the D side this year, by not allowing many points, i dont know much about their O but they seem to be doing pretty well.

Ensworth has been doing great in both area i think...

But if you look at the schedules you see that Ryan only beat Knox Webb by 10 and ensworth beat them by a good 36 and ryan only beat McCallie by 3 when Ensworth beat them 21.

I'de like to see ensworth pull this one out, in a tough matchup, but look for ensworth to pull away with all of that speed a good coaching.

Ensworth by 10

Wow, this should be a great game, cant wait....Ryan is undefeated and Ensworth has that one tough loss to MBA (congrats on the win vs BA)

Ryan seems to be a pretty good team on the D side this year, by not allowing many points, i dont know much about their O but they seem to be doing pretty well.

Ensworth has been doing great in both area i think...

But if you look at the schedules you see that Ryan only beat Knox Webb by 10 and ensworth beat them by a good 36 and ryan only beat McCallie by 3 when Ensworth beat them 21.

I'de like to see ensworth pull this one out, in a tough matchup, but look for ensworth to pull away with all of that speed a good coaching.

Ensworth by 10

Ensworth also only beat CPA by one touchdown while Ryan beat them by 17 points (or something round there). It is stupid to look at past games. Thats like saying, "Oh well Ryan lost to MBA last year even tho MBA payed the refs to give Ryan several bad calls. Ryan should have won but we understand whoever has the money has the power. Ensworth lost to them by 14 this year, so Ryan should win by 1 td."

If I remember McCallie led Ensworth for a while where FR never lost the lead. It is stupid to look at past games, especially in D2.

Anything happens on Friday night.

Is this game being played at the haunted baseball ghost town or on the flood plains of the mighty Harpeth River? I think the venue is the key to their respective successes.

Will the silver spoons be able to withstand the smell of urine at Greeer Cemetary?

Or will the Irish go over to the Indian Burial grounds and become mesmerized by the smell of money?

I will say this.....A rivalry is underway but I'm still lost on who the natural enemy is? Father Ryan has emerged from a decade slump....so let's decide.

Old MBA -vs- FRHS rivaly was classic because there were no other enemies

BA -vs- MBA is the current clash of Titans

MBA - vs- Ensworth ...civil war.

It's decided...no one like MBA

Is this game being played at the haunted baseball ghost town or on the flood plains of the mighty Harpeth River? I think the venue is the key to their respective successes.

Will the silver spoons be able to withstand the smell of urine at Greeer Cemetary?

Or will the Irish go over to the Indian Burial grounds and become mesmerized by the smell of money?

I will say this.....A rivalry is underway but I'm still lost on who the natural enemy is? Father Ryan has emerged from a decade slump....so let's decide.

Old MBA -vs- FRHS rivaly was classic because there were no other enemies

BA -vs- MBA is the current clash of Titans

MBA - vs- Ensworth ...civil war.

It's decided...no one like MBA

No one likes MBA, you got that right! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a feeling EHS will take this one.

This game is being played at Ensworth High School. I have never attended a football game there, so is there going to be a place to park for the big crowd that is sure to be in attendence. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />