Father Ryan VS Ensworth

fiftyfifty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that 'hurricane' coming that was supposed to wipe MBA outta the water? I expect Ryan to be just as good as MBA now that they are healthy. 'Hurricane' what?

Not a chance. Ryan will not win these next three games. Ryans best chance may be agains EHS but ryan is not that athletic of a football team.

You're correct. I don't even know how they line up correctly. Heck, it's amazing they even know how to suit up. What a bunch of losers! Oh wait, they are 7-0. Dang, how did that happen with that bunch of rag tag kids?

Ole Dad

Not a chance. Ryan will not win these next three games. Ryans best chance may be agains EHS but ryan is not that athletic of a football team.

You're correct. I don't even know how they line up correctly. Heck, it's amazing they even know how to suit up. What a bunch of losers! Oh wait, they are 7-0. Dang, how did that happen with that bunch of rag tag kids?

Ole Dad

Nice! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I swear, Ryan is just a bunch of white boys who drink all the time. (Oops, being sarcastic and yet at the same time true : , I agree with you though)

Whats amazing is MBA also has no athletic ability to speak of, yet they are undefeated still? OMFG Yal got a 300 lb. lineman, no way! Thats pretty much it though, and he is hurt! Ryan has more athletic ability than MBA in not just football, but every sport the schools play, which is probably why Ryan dominates MBA in athletics.

If Jefferson isnt playing, that allows Ryan to zone in on one player. Father Ryan has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. They are healthy where EHS is still a little banged up. Whoever thinks Ryan isnt ready for any of the teams in their next 3 games seriously needs to ___________. Thank you.

To further support my oulandish claims on how FR has better athletics than MBA, Ill give you the stats from the 2006-2007 sports year:

MBA won in:

Football (Which was absolute crack, MBA fans have told me FR got cheated out of the game by the refs.)

Hockey

That's it.

Father Ryan won in:

Golf

Bowling

Wrestling

Baseball

Soccer

Thats it.Both teams won 1 game of basketball, so they essentially tied.

So before you give me heat on how MBA is more athletic, stop yourself before you become hypocritical. If any parents are wanting their kids to go to a athletic superior school, FR is obviously the place to go. Ensworth might be a good place too, since they are new and getting better. KKthxbye

Whats amazing is MBA also has no athletic ability to speak of, yet they are undefeated still? OMFG Yal got a 300 lb. lineman, no way! Thats pretty much it though

Im anything but an MBA fan but you are wrong. Ben Bartholomew? EJ Vinsang? Alfonzo Knight? any of these names ringing a bell? If you are trying to say that Ben Bartholomew is not an athlete than you better give UT the bad news.