Father Ryan VS Ensworth

fiftyfifty

Nice! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I swear, Ryan is just a bunch of white boys who drink all the time. (Oops, being sarcastic and yet at the same time true : , I agree with you though)

Whats amazing is MBA also has no athletic ability to speak of, yet they are undefeated still? OMFG Yal got a 300 lb. lineman, no way! Thats pretty much it though, and he is hurt! Ryan has more athletic ability than MBA in not just football, but every sport the schools play, which is probably why Ryan dominates MBA in athletics.

If Jefferson isnt playing, that allows Ryan to zone in on one player. Father Ryan has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. They are healthy where EHS is still a little banged up. Whoever thinks Ryan isnt ready for any of the teams in their next 3 games seriously needs to ___________. Thank you.

Not only is this completly belligerent, but also very ignorant. As someone already stated, saying that MBA only has a three hundred pound linemen is their only strength is very far from the truth. One three hundred pound linemen does not get you undefeated and wins over Hillsboro and BA. MBA is dominated by Ryan in athletics? Check MBA's last year's homecoming t-shirt. I think MBA has double the amount of wins Ryan does in football. Last, to say that MBA is "dominated", the wrestling match was the closest and best I have ever seen, baseball who cares, and soccer was also very close. So next time you go on a rant about how MBA has no athletic ability, stop yourself, it makes yourself look bad.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is this completly belligerent, but also very ignorant. As someone already stated, saying that MBA only has a three hundred pound linemen is their only strength is very far from the truth. One three hundred pound linemen does not get you undefeated and wins over Hillsboro and BA. MBA is dominated by Ryan in athletics? Check MBA's last year's homecoming t-shirt. I think MBA has double the amount of wins Ryan does in football. Last, to say that MBA is "dominated", the wrestling match was the closest and best I have ever seen, baseball who cares, and soccer was also very close. So next time you go on a rant about how MBA has no athletic ability, stop yourself, it makes yourself look bad.

This is probably the worst reply to a post ever written, and Ill break it down for you and tell you why:

You say that MBA has dominated in athletics by winning football games, thats pretty moronic considering athletics is all sports and not just football. Homecoming t-shirts dont prove much when a school has been around half a century longer than another (besides MBA has only won 13 more games in the MBA-Ryan series, thats not more than half lol, does MBA fail at math?). Seeing a wrestling macth really doesnt prove anything, what matters is that Ryan won 34-21 in their match against MBA last year (CAN YOU SAY MBA GOT OWNED?), where in the State individuals MBA had a tiny score of 121 where Ryan had a score of 199. You say 'who cares' about the other sports simply because Ryan spanked you. I would say MBA's rifle team is good, but I think guns kill more MBA kids than wins them championships.

Not only is your post completely stupid, its all full of failure.

This is probably the worst reply to a post ever written, and Ill break it down for you and tell you why:

You say that MBA has dominated in athletics by winning football games, thats pretty moronic considering athletics is all sports and not just football. Homecoming t-shirts dont prove much when a school has been around half a century longer than another (besides MBA has only won 13 more games in the MBA-Ryan series, thats not more than half lol, does MBA fail at math?). Seeing a wrestling macth really doesnt prove anything, what matters is that Ryan won 34-21 in their match against MBA last year (CAN YOU SAY MBA GOT OWNED?), where in the State individuals MBA had a tiny score of 121 where Ryan had a score of 199. You say 'who cares' about the other sports simply because Ryan spanked you. I would say MBA's rifle team is good, but I think guns kill more MBA kids than wins them championships.

Not only is your post completely stupid, its all full of failure.

I never said MBA dominated in athletics. You said MBA has no athletic ability which everyone would agree is one of the worst thought up things you can say. Last time I checked, MBA beat Father Ryan is football TEN YEARS IN A ROW. I think you need just a little bit of athletic talent to win football games. I say who cares about bowling because honestly its not important on a forum about football. Thats like saying MBA beats Father Ryan in lacrosse by at least 10 goals for the past few years. MBA has more professional athletes and college athletes than Ryan does. Ingle Martin, Brandt Snedeker(ya hes a professional golfer) Hunter Hillenmeyer,just to name a few. So just stop your ranting about MBA, because they will beat Father Ryan again for the 11th year in a row, and get back to the point of the topic which is Ryan vs. Ensworth.

I never said MBA dominated in athletics. You said MBA has no athletic ability which everyone would agree is one of the worst thought up things you can say. Last time I checked, MBA beat Father Ryan is football TEN YEARS IN A ROW. I think you need just a little bit of athletic talent to win football games. I say who cares about bowling because honestly its not important on a forum about football. Thats like saying MBA beats Father Ryan in lacrosse by at least 10 goals for the past few years. MBA has more professional athletes and college athletes than Ryan does. Ingle Martin, Brandt Snedeker(ya hes a professional golfer) Hunter Hillenmeyer,just to name a few. So just stop your ranting about MBA, because they will beat Father Ryan again for the 11th year in a row, and get back to the point of the topic which is Ryan vs. Ensworth.

You did say MBA dominated in athletics. Lacrosse is not recoginized by the TSSAA, therefor its not a sports. Your statement about MBA having more college athletes and professional athletes is false, probably you forgot that FRHS has females in their school. I know MBA guys tend to think about guys only after a while : . Ryan Mullins, Billy May, Cynthia Woodrow, just to name a few. You're not making a good argument here, I wonder if you can write a good English paper?

BTW, Ryan vs. Ensworth will be on www.ATWSportscast.com at 7 p.m. CST.

You did say MBA dominated in athletics. Lacrosse is not recoginized by the TSSAA, therefor its not a sports. Your statement about MBA having more college athletes and professional athletes is false, probably you forgot that FRHS has females in their school. I know MBA guys tend to think about guys only after a while : . Ryan Mullins, Billy May, Cynthia Woodrow, just to name a few. You're not making a good argument here, I wonder if you can write a good English paper?

BTW, Ryan vs. Ensworth will be on www.ATWSportscast.com at 7 p.m. CST.

Billy may played at Penn...not exactly D1, and all of MBA's players played in the pros that he mentioned.

can we stop all the talk about MBA vs RYAN...make a topic if you want to talk about that but this is about ensworth vs ryan.

Ensworth will surely be down without Jefferson if he does not play. But they still have Orleans .O, and he is a very talented back. Although he is not as elusive, he pounds it at you.....But with jefferson out, this might make me reconsider this win with ensworth.....

but in the end i think bowers will surly be able to work without him and put in a bunch of special plays for this game, heck we could see a good passing game from ensworth for all we know. I think this game will be won on special teams and through the air.

Bowers pulls this one out with experience in coaching

Ensworth by 13

I agree!!

man rattail i wouldnt doubt if you got mental problems your quotes are pointless

hey will see oct 26 about that 11 year in a row

can we stop all the talk about MBA vs RYAN...make a topic if you want to talk about that but this is about ensworth vs ryan.

Ensworth will surely be down without Jefferson if he does not play. But they still have Orleans .O, and he is a very talented back. Although he is not as elusive, he pounds it at you.....But with jefferson out, this might make me reconsider this win with ensworth.....

but in the end i think bowers will surly be able to work without him and put in a bunch of special plays for this game, heck we could see a good passing game from ensworth for all we know. I think this game will be won on special teams and through the air.

Bowers pulls this one out with experience in coaching

Ensworth by 13

you is talking about how orleans will pound it at you, well he better be read cuz r LBs will pound it right bakc at him