Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

Guest Termite

All preseason and up until now Antwan, Glover and Termite have been very vocal on how Smith County will dominate Westmoreland. Do all you still feel the same way?

Singray needs to be a little more truthful.....

I think all the talk of "domination" was started in March by Stampus Lickus with his "in 95 when we dominated"...return to domination...etc. Later....Singray joined ole Stampus with all the talk (from northern Sumner Co.) about 40x....winning the weight lift....best Jr. High program.... region champs....and so forth.

I don't think you will find 1 post where anybody from SC has said anything about "dominating" anybody.

Myself, I have attempted to give credit where credit is due...... for the Moland faithful in their wins and moral victories....(played G-ville and York close)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singray needs to be a little more truthful.....

I think all the talk of "domination" was started in March by Stampus Lickus with his "in 95 when we dominated"...return to domination...etc. Later....Singray joined ole Stampus with all the talk (from northern Sumner Co.) about 40x....winning the weight lift....best Jr. High program.... region champs....and so forth.

I don't think you will find 1 post where anybody from SC has said anything about "dominating" anybody.

Myself, I have attempted to give credit where credit is due...... for the Moland faithful in their wins and moral victories....(played G-ville and York close)

I'm saying it!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Guest Termite

I'm saying it!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well.........that takes care of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess some body is saying "dominate".

What do you think there ole Singer and Stampus Lickus......he didn't just ay beat he is saying "Domination".

He's talking about SC... the team that don't care about 40X...don't care about winning weight lifting comps.. don't care what you did on 95 ....don't care what the Jr high did....Don't care that we "lost too much from last year"...

They're saying this slow, weak, non tradition, never was good, inexperienced team is going to dominate a team with all the fastest 40X...won the weight lift....was great in Jr. high...were better that great in 95....and have so many college prospects that they are called North Vol State. How can SC dominate????

After seeing both teams play, it's pretty obvious that both are down from last year. Now, do I think either team will dominate the other, No, do I think either team could come away with the win, Yes. I think it will just come down to who plays the best that night.

Well.........that takes care of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess some body is saying "dominate".

What do you think there ole Singer and Stampus Lickus......he didn't just ay beat he is saying "Domination".

He's talking about SC... the team that don't care about 40X...don't care about winning weight lifting comps.. don't care what you did on 95 ....don't care what the Jr high did....Don't care that we "lost too much from last year"...

They're saying this slow, weak, non tradition, never was good, inexperienced team is going to dominate a team with all the fastest 40X...won the weight lift....was great in Jr. high...were better that great in 95....and have so many college prospects that they are called North Vol State. How can SC dominate????

With our star speedster going out against Cannon Co. at homecoming in the first quarter, you would think that York would have beat us by about 3 tds and that the owls would beat us by at least 1 td since York is apparently 2 tds better than Smith Co. this season. The fact is though we have come together on defense and held people out of the endzone when we had to. Yes Wix would be the man to stop for Westmoreland but I'm sure York thought this coming in also and couldnt do it. We just stopped ourselves as usual this season. From what I have been hearing on here sounds like SC and WHS are alot alike. Turnovers have hamstringed both teams all season. We had 5 against York and lost by 5 points. I think it will be a typical Smith Co. Westmoreland game. Close! I know some people" Mr. Miagi" have predicted 3 tds victories by SC last year and this season but was wrong both times last season and more than likely this season as well. I admit I was wrong. I predicted SC vs Westmoreland game would decide the region championship, I doubted both York and the rest of the region making it very interesting, but Cannon Co as well as York were better than I thought. However, York's offense was not impressive against our defense at all. We gave them the 6 points right off the bat. They still won the game though. If Westmoreland does not turn the ball over against SC I feel like we will be right their at the end with a chance to win. I feel the same way about SC. This game will come down to turnovers. Westmoreland's defense is coming together finally and I feel with the 2 week period of dead time our offense will follow the defenses's lead. This game will be another barn burner, but we are used to that in Westmoreland after the last 2 years in football.

With our star speedster going out against Cannon Co. at homecoming in the first quarter, you would think that York would have beat us by about 3 tds and that the owls would beat us by at least 1 td since York is apparently 2 tds better than Smith Co. this season. The fact is though we have come together on defense and held people out of the endzone when we had to. Yes Wix would be the man to stop for Westmoreland but I'm sure York thought this coming in also and couldnt do it. We just stopped ourselves as usual this season. From what I have been hearing on here sounds like SC and WHS are alot alike. Turnovers have hamstringed both teams all season. We had 5 against York and lost by 5 points. I think it will be a typical Smith Co. Westmoreland game. Close! I know some people" Mr. Miagi" have predicted 3 tds victories by SC last year and this season but was wrong both times last season and more than likely this season as well. I admit I was wrong. I predicted SC vs Westmoreland game would decide the region championship, I doubted both York and the rest of the region making it very interesting, but Cannon Co as well as York were better than I thought. However, York's offense was not impressive against our defense at all. We gave them the 6 points right off the bat. They still won the game though. If Westmoreland does not turn the ball over against SC I feel like we will be right their at the end with a chance to win. I feel the same way about SC. This game will come down to turnovers. Westmoreland's defense is coming together finally and I feel with the 2 week period of dead time our offense will follow the defenses's lead. This game will be another barn burner, but we are used to that in Westmoreland after the last 2 years in football.

SC has a very good defense...and a balanced offense. Westmoland can't load up to stop the run. SC can.The only other teams you've played like that is DCA and Gville. That will be the difference.

Go back and read postaldude's posts over this year. You may want to revise your post to include Westmoland too. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah, I admit. I'm the only one in Westmoreland with as little class as Antwan, Mr. Miagi aka (Glover) and Termite. The rest of the folks up here are a classy bunch. Its where I come from I guess. Stinkin Creek Community.

Yeah, I admit. I'm the only one in Westmoreland with as little class as Antwan, Mr. Miagi aka (Glover) and Termite. The rest of the folks up here are a classy bunch. Its where I come from I guess. Stinkin Creek Community.

So what have I said that's classless...oh pointless one?