Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All preseason and up until now Antwan, Glover and Termite have been very vocal on how Smith County will dominate Westmoreland. Do all you still feel the same way?

singray, where did you read this? Funny, I haven't seen any of these postings saying SC will dominate Westmoreland. Are you trying to make up stuff to fire up ya' boys. You and the Sultan of Stamps have been on here talking it up LOUDLY before the season started. You've quietened down as of late. Do I feel SC will win. Yes. Will they dominate? Who knows, Defense has been good all year. Offense has been good most of the time with a few exceptions. Hopefully this week off can help us put it all together.

SC has been their own worst enemy so far this season. They have played great in spurts and at times looked like they are not getting better in the least. If SC can come out and play good solid football, I can't help but think they will have the upper hand in this game. Westmoreland will pose a problem with their big running back, but the Madison to Kowalski combo has graduated.

Anyone know if Westmoreland is throwing the ball any this year? If not I think SC should win this one hands down. SC's defense is playing great only giving up around 30 yards on the ground in last weeks game against Upperman. Also SC's offense couldn't find ways to get the ball in the endzone but still had almost 400 yards of total offense against a defense that I believe was alot better than most expected. So yes I believe SC should dominate the Eagles in this one.

Anyone know if Westmoreland is throwing the ball any this year? If not I think SC should win this one hands down. SC's defense is playing great only giving up around 30 yards on the ground in last weeks game against Upperman. Also SC's offense couldn't find ways to get the ball in the endzone but still had almost 400 yards of total offense against a defense that I believe was alot better than most expected. So yes I believe SC should dominate the Eagles in this one.

DCA 9-19-1- 79

MC 7-19-0 -92

U 5-9-0 -76

GV 3-10-0 -16

CC 8-19-2 -140

AC 6-11-0 -72

YAI 6-14-1 - 58

So no...not much. For the season they are 44-92 -533 and average of about 6 completions for 13 attempts for 76 yards a game...with only 4 picks.

In the last few games...Brian Wix has been their offense. I assume he is getting healthy. Against YAI he was 23-130...against Allen Co.-Scottsville...21-202...against Cannon Co. 23-121...against GV 9-119. Stop Wix...you stop the MO.

They completed several passes against Cannon. They had over 100 yards passing. CCHS had a hard time with some crossing routes WHS threw. The QB can throw well if he has success early. SC needs to keep the pass in check early and they will be okay. The big FB is a load but not very fast. Cannon had more team speed. Mistakes cost the Lions in that game. Good luck to both teams next week. If anyone is looking for a good one Friday night come over to Woodbury.