Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

Despite some of their injuries and such, Westmoreland has improved as the season has went along. I look for them to give SC a good fight. SC wins in a close one.

I agree with you on this one. Both teams have had their share of injuries. I think Westmoreland will put up a good fight but SC will SLIP by the Eagles and claim another win.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game to watch. Both teams have had problems with turning the ball over this year. Westmoreland seems to have improved as the season has went along. My Owls are still trying to put together a complete game. If either team dominates it will be a huge boost going into the end of the season. IMO, I don't see either team dominating. I think it will come down to turnovers. Good luck Owls!

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I agree with you on this one. Both teams have had their share of injuries. I think Westmoreland will put up a good fight but SC will SLIP by the Eagles and claim another win.

It will be a hole new Ball game when WML comes to SC. They aren't use to playing on a even football field.

Whats all this class talk? Anyone who has been to WML knows how rude and classless they are. no what i mean?

Guest Termite

Well, I tried to be truthful with my assessment but I don't guess that was good enough for you, how's this one. Westmoreland will dominate this game, they will push Smith County around all night long,Westmoreland by atleast 21. I don't think Smith is that good this year and the only quality team that they have played this year beat them by 14.

That's what I mean...What assessment??? Your assessment about....Both are not the same as last year. Neither will dominate. Either can win. Depends on who plays the best....... I could say this about 100 teams and not know anything about any of them and my "assessment" would be correct.

At least with your "domination" prediction you showed some marbles. Not much football knowledge...but some marbles..

That's what I mean...What assessment??? Your assessment about....Both are not the same as last year. Neither will dominate. Either can win. Depends on who plays the best....... I could say this about 100 teams and not know anything about any of them and my "assessment" would be correct.

At least with your "domination" prediction you showed some marbles. Not much football knowledge...but some marbles..

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not gonna make any predictions, I'm just gonna tell you what I know for certain.

Westmoreland played great defense last week...against an offense that in which you can call out the play before the ball is snapped. I think they will continue to be strong against the run, but they will continue to struggle against the pass due to a large amount of youth and inexperience. Wix has run the ball well of late, but...against two 4-4 defenses and a 3-3-5 defense, all of which a wing-t can torch. Westmoreland hasn't been able to run on them in the past two years, don't see how they can start now.

And by the way...all this talk about how tough it is to play up on the"mountain"....it much worse down in the black hole. Westy might wanna consider stealing that dang horn...cause it gets old.

I'm not gonna make any predictions, I'm just gonna tell you what I know for certain.

Westmoreland played great defense last week...against an offense that in which you can call out the play before the ball is snapped. I think they will continue to be strong against the run, but they will continue to struggle against the pass due to a large amount of youth and inexperience. Wix has run the ball well of late, but...against two 4-4 defenses and a 3-3-5 defense, all of which a wing-t can torch. Westmoreland hasn't been able to run on them in the past two years, don't see how they can start now.

And by the way...all this talk about how tough it is to play up on the"mountain"....it much worse down in the black hole. Westy might wanna consider stealing that dang horn...cause it gets old.

I dunno! The mountain is a pretty hard place to go and get a win.

Anyway, I look for this game to be a good one.

So it wasn't a great "assessment" on my part, big deal. There's no need in getting bent out of shape on something I said. If you didn't like it, so what, why even respond if all your going to do is berate me for saying it, especially when it had nothing to do with you or your specific team. Is your life so bad that you have to come to CoachT and talk trash to people for no reason just to get excitement?

Guest Termite

So it wasn't a great "assessment" on my part, big deal. There's no need in getting bent out of shape on something I said. If you didn't like it, so what, why even respond if all your going to do is berate me for saying it, especially when it had nothing to do with you or your specific team. Is your life so bad that you have to come to CoachT and talk trash to people for no reason just to get excitement?

I don't think anybody was bent out of shape, other than you because I called your hand.

SC is my team.......

Nope, right now life is good..............and poking a sharp stick at people on the T can be exciting.....look at all the milage I've got out of a "wow".

I don't think anybody was bent out of shape, other than you because I called your hand.

SC is my team.......

Nope, right now life is good..............and poking a sharp stick at people on the T can be exciting.....look at all the milage I've got out of a "wow".

I had no hand to call, I made an assessment and you didn't like it, no big deal. I guess you didn't like it because I didn't praise Smith County, but from what I saw I wasn't impressed. It wasn't a knock on the team, just stating my opinion. If you don't like it oh well,you can get over it.

Guest Termite

I had no hand to call, I made an assessment and you didn't like it, no big deal. I guess you didn't like it because I didn't praise Smith County, but from what I saw I wasn't impressed. It wasn't a knock on the team, just stating my opinion. If you don't like it oh well,you can get over it.

When did you see SC??? You don't have to be impressed.....they have played a game or two that hasn't been very pretty.............but if you ask most teams they have played and the coaches they have played...they are usually the ones impressed.

I don't care whether you praise any team or not........it's just a plain "the best team will win" is awful vanilla.

If you have seen both teams play...surely there is something more to add than....the best team will win..........

you've seen strengths, weaknesses, size, speed, etc...etc... That's all I'm suggesting.