Rules

pioneer90

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant Ultimate Fighting Championship (I think thats it). You linemen do get most of the action and very little glory. I never played qb, but let me ask you this: Have you ever had someone, most likely 1.5-2x your weight hit you blind sided, in a dead run after the play is over or at least after the play has gotten past you? If the ball is in your hands and you get hit like that, well, I think thats part of the game, the O line didn't do their job.. As for cut blocks, they can be dangerous.

yes bigdaddy i have. i weigh about 195 and ive had 300+ pound offensive linemen roll up on my legs, and earhole me when the play is gone and punish me in the back when they pull. if you can name it its probably happened in three years on the line. iv e had time when the guy was in the endzone handing the reff the ball and someone still nailed me after the play was sixty yards up field. and im not sayin hit them when the play is down field im sayin if yourtwo yards from the quarterback when hes preparing to throw you should be able to put a hit on him its just hard nosed aggresive football to me i think you should know when you snap theball your gonna get hit and get hit hard maybe a little dirty at time but we all football really is a dirty sport i mean weve all heard the stories on tv about what goes on at the bottom of the pile tryin to recover fumbles.

and to address all the people who say wearing a eyeshield and bands is trying to look pretty: i think if your confident in how you look youll play better and wit more confidence. ladanian tomlinson to name one wears a black shield (yes, i know its for migranes) and wristbands on the elbow. many pros also dont wear knee pads or thigh pads because they look goofy and bulky. watch a pro game. alot of players are wearing colored shields. they use to wear mirrored and all kinda colors in college but now colored ones there have also been outlawed.

i love how some of the dorks who are unathletic and have never played football get on here and try to tell us who play every friday the rules and s#i+ and what can happen to people. so what if a guy gets a concussion. grow a set and play

Well i think the wristband rule is completely stupid to be honest...i dont have a huge problem with the tinted eyeshields simply for the fact that it is dark out when high school teams play...but i'm ok with people wearing the eyeshields because it kinda gets nasty on the bottom of those piles...spittin in faces,pulling eyelids, throwing grass in peoples face..it really helps protect the eyes but i know from experience those things fog up BAD

Well i think the wristband rule is completely stupid to be honest...i dont have a huge problem with the tinted eyeshields simply for the fact that it is dark out when high school teams play...but i'm ok with people wearing the eyeshields because it kinda gets nasty on the bottom of those piles...spittin in faces,pulling eyelids, throwing grass in peoples face..it really helps protect the eyes but i know from experience those things fog up BAD

yeah that does kinda stink but i have a nike one and it hasnt done it yet the oakley ones are awful idk about leader or underarmour. idk if you meant sarcasm with the spitting in eyes thing..i really mean low blows and punching and kicking at the bottom of the piles. the dirty part wasnt going with the visors.

yeah that does kinda stink but i have a nike one and it hasnt done it yet the oakley ones are awful idk about leader or underarmour. idk if you meant sarcasm with the spitting in eyes thing..i really mean low blows and punching and kicking at the bottom of the piles. the dirty part wasnt going with the visors.

noo sarcasm at all... i actually had it happen to me and i've played my whole high school career with one now cause of it..i have a nike one too and its better than the under armour one i had last year but stil fogs up when the sun goes down

noo sarcasm at all... i actually had it happen to me and i've played my whole high school career with one now cause of it..i have a nike one too and its better than the under armour one i had last year but stil fogs up when the sun goes down

yeah somethin about the night air maybe the humidity makes em fog up i usually just wipe mine from the inside wit a cloth but on the field i just try to wipe it with my glove

yeah somethin about the night air maybe the humidity makes em fog up i usually just wipe mine from the inside wit a cloth but on the field i just try to wipe it with my glove

yeh i tried that one 2...even had a towel and would wipe it but it got bad enough one night i had to take my shield out at halftime cause it was really that bad..

yes bigdaddy i have. i weigh about 195 and ive had 300+ pound offensive linemen roll up on my legs, and earhole me when the play is gone and punish me in the back when they pull. if you can name it its probably happened in three years on the line. iv e had time when the guy was in the endzone handing the reff the ball and someone still nailed me after the play was sixty yards up field. and im not sayin hit them when the play is down field im sayin if yourtwo yards from the quarterback when hes preparing to throw you should be able to put a hit on him its just hard nosed aggresive football to me i think you should know when you snap theball your gonna get hit and get hit hard maybe a little dirty at time but we all football really is a dirty sport i mean weve all heard the stories on tv about what goes on at the bottom of the pile tryin to recover fumbles.

and to address all the people who say wearing a eyeshield and bands is trying to look pretty: i think if your confident in how you look youll play better and wit more confidence. ladanian tomlinson to name one wears a black shield (yes, i know its for migranes) and wristbands on the elbow. many pros also dont wear knee pads or thigh pads because they look goofy and bulky. watch a pro game. alot of players are wearing colored shields. they use to wear mirrored and all kinda colors in college but now colored ones there have also been outlawed.

i love how some of the dorks who are unathletic and have never played football get on here and try to tell us who play every friday the rules and s#i+ and what can happen to people. so what if a guy gets a concussion. grow a set and play

so what if a guy gets a concussion? A head injury is ok with you? Destroying a life is ok with you? For a stupid game? You would be ok with your kid being paralized for the rest of his life, his life ruined because its part of the game? You would be ok with your sisters child being killed because a 300lb lineman grabbed her sons helmet and snapped his neck, because its part of the game? I just don't know what to say. I hope you live alone, your disregrad for life is dangerous.