Who Won't Survive Districts

DonCChatt

Many districts have more than 2 strong teams, so for some top teams, they are unlikely to make it past districts. Who of the top teams (based on Euro or Mujuhb) is unlikely to make it out of their own districts?

For example, in A/AA for District 6, there is Notre Dame (#1 on Euro), CCS (#4 on Euro), and Hixson (#10 on Euro). CCS will play Hixson in their semi-final game, and the loser will be going home. CCS and Hixson tied each other earlier in the season (0-0), so while CCS might have a slight advantage, either team could pull off the win.

In AAA District 11 is full of good teams and only two will survive.

Who else? What are your predictions?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why say anything at all??? How do we know if you really have any info??

He is probably referring to Notre Dame. Our Goalie tore her ACL and MCL in the Ooltewah game, and is out for the season. That makes 2 goalies that have had season ending injuries for Notre Dame this season (our original goalie got injured during practice prior to the season even starting). Our center defender is also injured, though we hope she will be back by regions.

I don't think the loss of our goalie will effect our hope to make it through district and region. If we make it to State, then could become a factor.

He is probably referring to Notre Dame. Our Goalie tore her ACL and MCL in the Ooltewah game, and is out for the season. That makes 2 goalies that have had season ending injuries for Notre Dame this season (our original goalie got injured during practice prior to the season even starting). Our center defender is also injured, though we hope she will be back by regions.

I don't think the loss of our goalie will effect about hope to make it through district and region. If we make it to State, then could become a factor.

So sorry to hear about the serious injury to your keeper. I'm not too familiar with your district-only what I read on Coach T-but it sounds as though you still have a great shot at making it out of district and possibly regionals. Good luck and wishing your keeper a speedy recovery! What year is she?

So sorry to hear about the serious injury to your keeper. I'm not too familiar with your district-only what I read on Coach T-but it sounds as though you still have a great shot at making it out of district and possibly regionals. Good luck and wishing your keeper a speedy recovery! What year is she?

She is a senior, so her high school soccer career is done. Tough way to end it, though, like many other injuries, was a non-contact injury (she came out to grab a wide ball, and in going down to get it, collapsed).

She is a senior, so her high school soccer career is done. Tough way to end it, though, like many other injuries, was a non-contact injury (she came out to grab a wide ball, and in going down to get it, collapsed).

DonC--

Man that stinks! Don't know the ND goalkeeper, but I know several of the field players. Outstanding young ladies! All the best to the injured player and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.