Camden @ Houston County

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still gotta show support for my Lions !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We never take a team for granted,no matter what their win/loss is,so be prepared to see us shine,our JV,too!! Go Lions!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As sad as it is to say I believe Camden could spot HC 21 points and still have the mercy rule in effect by halftime...talked to a bunch of Houston Countians and they agree with me. Until they have a change in the coaching dept. things look grim for the Irish for years to come. Hopefully the youngsters will get plenty of playing time, and our walking wounded will get a week of healing time. Maybe this game will be serious-injury free unlike the last time the Lions visited Erin...just doesn't seem right that either team should have to play a game like this and risk major injuries unnecessarily. But that's the way it is soooo....go get 'em Lions!

Its to bad that these two teams have to play at all. The Lions don't need to play any unnecessary games like this one and risk possible further injury. This game will be quickly out of hand and HC will not be able to do anything about it. The mercy rule come into effect rather fast in this one. Good Luck Lions. Hope for safe travel.