Camden @ Houston County

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good points. How is the injury situation?

QB predicted to be able to come back after his surgery tonite but probably won't...won't surprise me if he doesn't play next week against Jackson Northside either since that game doesn't matter, but we'll see. RB was still pretty gimpy last week against H'Town, haven't heard what his status is...wouldn't surprise me if he rested tonite either. The rest are aches and pains that they'll play through.

just got today..this prolly wont matter but Houston County's 2 starting running backs D.K. Conyers and Kevin Wimberley quit today...they also played safety,punt returner,punter and D.K. played corner and field goal kicker so its a pretty big loss...also quit was starting center(i have no name) and also starting linebacker Donnie Kirkland...just letting Camden fans know...should be even more of a whoopin..

I guess those players changed their minds about quitting because they are playing tonite...from the way things are going they may wish they had /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Some HARD hits going on in Erin tonight. The Moose is definitely on the loose... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just got today..this prolly wont matter but Houston County's 2 starting running backs D.K. Conyers and Kevin Wimberley quit today...they also played safety,punt returner,punter and D.K. played corner and field goal kicker so its a pretty big loss...also quit was starting center(i have no name) and also starting linebacker Donnie Kirkland...just letting Camden fans know...should be even more of a whoopin..

may I ask where this info was from? Did only one of the twins quit? aren't the wimblerly boys twins?