maplewood vs. whitescreek

thebayoubear

on paper this should be a cake walk. but i think that in the mind whites creek wants this upset more then anything.

my score: cake walk maplewood :40

whitescreek: 0

lets get some live practice in for tullahoma next week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If my memory serves me right, didn't Whites Creek's Freshman win the Nashville City Championship last year. I believe they did. This years Freshman class is the #1 seed from their side of the city. It appears that the talent is somewhat flowing through the creek , so why not a better showing from the varsity. I know losing Jamie Graham and Calvin Roberts are big losses but they should be more competitive imo. Maybe there is something going on that I am unaware of. Any of you Creek supporters have any feedback. Maplewood wins by 24 points but the Creek wins the band battle.

Boski stop eating the icing off the Cake.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i cant help it man ...its to much icing /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ..whats going on man ... i been on break ..maplewoood beats whites creek with second team players this week ... yup ..cakewalk

maplewood 38

whites creek 6 (only td will be scored on 2nd team and 3rd team mix )

question ..is it just me or is coacht search feature screwed up .. i cant search for anything its says that feauture is offline or down ...must be a non paying member issue ..oh well

i cant help it man ...its to much icing /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ..whats going on man ... i been on break ..maplewoood beats whites creek with second team players this week ... yup ..cakewalk

maplewood 38

whites creek 6 (only td will be scored on 2nd team and 3rd team mix )

question ..is it just me or is coacht search feature screwed up .. i cant search for anything its says that feauture is offline or down ...must be a non paying member issue ..oh well

Good to see you back around boski dude. Coacht is having server problems right now. I have pm'ed him over the last few weeks about not being able to change stuff up. They are working on it. Its something about servers are not working together on data.

If my memory serves me right, didn't Whites Creek's Freshman win the Nashville City Championship last year. I believe they did. This years Freshman class is the #1 seed from their side of the city. It appears that the talent is somewhat flowing through the creek , so why not a better showing from the varsity. I know losing Jamie Graham and Calvin Roberts are big losses but they should be more competitive imo. Maybe there is something going on that I am unaware of. Any of you Creek supporters have any feedback. Maplewood wins by 24 points but the Creek wins the band battle.

This year's juniors at Maplewood won the City championship in both football and basketball.

Be patient, their team is made up of FR and Soph. The majority of this yr's varsity is FR and Soph. Yes last yrs FR team won the city, beating maplewood. SO Maplewood has had some outstanding FR teams as well and as Bigchief said their JR class won the city as FR. The Creek also lost one of their best FR to injury. Tavarus Cowan broke his leg the first week of school. Their FR team would have been even better. Watch out for next yr, when this crew grows up. Their feeder schools will be sending them some good players too next yr.

One glaring problem is they have not developed a QB since Torian Hall left. Until that happens they will only be decent.

Enjoy this yr region 5-4a, because the losing will be short lived..............