2007 Tennessee Composite Ratings

WarriorFan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everyone feel about where their teams are ranked by the TN Composite Ratings? These are the top 20 rankings no matter which classification......the top 20 teams combined.......

That your team on a computer is #1.. Congratulations, it took something man-made but yet no with human error(whatever that means) to recognize BA is better than Maryville. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

im also confused how alot of teams ended up where they are...sonny moore's poll appears to be the least credible by far IMO.

Not sure why Riverdale is #9..and don't know why Farragut is lower than WB...but my 4/100's of a percent..I would have thought higher myself......The one questions I have is why Knoxville Catholic is so high......They play really good football, but I am a little amazed where they rank.....I guess only time will tell.

Not sure why Riverdale is #9..and don't know why Farragut is lower than WB...but my 4/100's of a percent..I would have thought higher myself......The one questions I have is why Knoxville Catholic is so high......They play really good football, but I am a little amazed where they rank.....I guess only time will tell.

Don't worry about it, it is computer generated without human error. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't worry about it, it is computer generated without human error. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah....I agree.....done by actuaries who set formulas then feed it to computers. I like it....... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Pretty tight game over on the Fantasy Football game....eh?

Yeah....I agree.....done by actuaries who set formulas then feed it to computers. I like it....... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Pretty tight game over on the Fantasy Football game....eh?

Nailbiter.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />