7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

He should had a lane violation called on him, thanks for pointing that out.

Defense 3 in the Key-Any defensive player, who is positioned in the 16-foot lane or the area extending 4 feet past the lane endline, must be actively guarding an opponent within three seconds. Actively guarding means being within arms length of an offensive player and in a guarding position.

Way to try to be smart though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I say we dare you to shoot we stick a hand in your face but we don't jump in the air and try to swat everything. We play off of the offense about 2 feet(even though Delaney still likes to elbow people in the eye from that distance) and when we think the ballhandler is about to shoot then we contest. We however do not play defense within inches of the ball handler. That is what I meant.

Sure ...I deep down know I am wrong. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Way to get beat by 20.

Nice elbow to the face also.

Most people call that lazy defense, I guess that you folks from the blackman area made that a real defense?

And I am pretty sure that I clearly stated that I was talking about our young talent thats on the way up. Yea we may have a down year, but not so down that we cant beat you guys.

And theres another player named stewart mitchell, next year Ill put him up against any player in the district.

Over Kerry Hammonds? Over Levon Tate? Over Hughes at Oakland? Over Dajuan Smith at Blackman? Man...here comes the bias again.

Most people call that lazy defense, I guess that you folks from the blackman area made that a real defense?

Well there you go. Now you're being contradictory. We do play a sagging defense. You're right. That explains our 12 fouls.

Make sense now? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Only what I've been trying to say for the past 30 minutes. Now you understand the different styles of play.

But your bias is still going to cause yourself to think the refs were bad.

Well there you go. Now you're being contradictory. We do play a sagging defense. You're right. That explains our 12 fouls.

Make sense now? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Only what I've been trying to say for the past 30 minutes. Now you understand the different styles of play.

But your bias is still going to cause yourself to think the refs were bad.

We can fight all night and each of us plead our case but Im going to bed, Ill wait up to see your next reply though.

We both know that Sparta was the best team, yes they got beat, but nevertheless they are the best team and last nights game meant nothing, its hard to play when the game means nothing. With the combination of the game meaning nothing and the refs being the worst Ive ever seen Sparta was doomed.

Ill give you this though, Carter showed me last night that he might be the best player in the district....................behind K Delaney.

We can fight all night and each of us plead our case but Im going to bed, Ill wait up to see your next reply though.

We both know that Sparta was the best team, yes they got beat, but nevertheless they are the best team and last nights game meant nothing, its hard to play when the game means nothing. With the combination of the game meaning nothing and the refs being the worst Ive ever seen Sparta was doomed.

Ill give you this though, Carter showed me last night that he might be the best player in the district....................behind K Delaney.

i agree with you spartaman! K Delaney is the best player in the district.Blackman didnt have to use a real stiff defense last night because they had 8 players on the floor.

If it's a dumb gameplan to let White County shoot, tell me how many 3's White County hit against Lebanon and then tell me the final result of that game.

So Sparta shot bad against Lebanon, do you think that coaches in the district heard that and decided that is how you beat Sparta.

that was a stupid post.

Dont worry about it though, it happens, beliveve it or not I did that once, just a few minutes, and I got called out on it.

Maybe youll learn your lesson like I did.

DONT MAKE STUPID POSTS

So Sparta shot bad against Lebanon, do you think that coaches in the district heard that and decided that is how you beat Sparta.

that was a stupid post.

Dont worry about it though, it happens, beliveve it or not I did that once, just a few minutes, and I got called out on it.

Maybe youll learn your lesson like I did.

DONT MAKE STUPID POSTS

LOL! You learned your lesson about making stupid posts?!?! I hope everyone reads this.

I told you to actually go and check how many 3's yall made against Lebanon that night. Go to DNJ.com and look how many 3's White County made against Lebanon when they lost by 25. Actually nevermind you'll probably just say the exact same thing all over again. According to the DNJ, White County made 11 3's against Lebanon & still lost by 25. Good try though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />