7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years ago? Who cares!! Are you in the top half of the district this year.. Yea district has a T at the end of it. What dreams? We already won the state once o wait sorry twice back to back.When will you make it out of the region ? You are not the only one who can't wait to see the talent. Cuz I can't wait because I have seen them play. Honestly, They could possibly be one of the best teams that came though Sparta. You have maybe about 3 more years to wait and then its every year loaded with talent. Hopefully Siegel won't recruit them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yea I agree our distict is down now tho, but we did beat Dyer County and they beat Cookeville pretty bad. What was it SpartaMan? Was it by 40 or something like that? I think thats a Fact.

Clearly White County fans care because they constantly reference seasons from 10 years ago that have no bearing on anything now anyways. Selective reasoning maybe?

Also, its not Siegel fans talking about Oden, Ramsey, etc. It's people constantly trying to reference that team as an insult at Siegel and we defend them.

Clearly White County fans care because they constantly reference seasons from 10 years ago that have no bearing on anything now anyways. Selective reasoning maybe?

Also, its not Siegel fans talking about Oden, Ramsey, etc. It's people constantly trying to reference that team as an insult at Siegel and we defend them.

HH is right. It has not been Siegel fans. It has been other posters from White county making reference to that team of 2-3 years ago. What counts is now and in this district anyone can beat anyone on any given night. That's what make this district so great and powerful.

When those guys are referenced with that state bound team of 2 years straight, posters from Siegel are naturally going to defend them. Its called loyalty and being a true fan. Siegel does not have a legacy that goes back 10+ years as some of these posters talk about. We do have a legacy of 5 years tho.

HH is right. It has not been Siegel fans. It has been other posters from White county making reference to that team of 2-3 years ago. What counts is now and in this district anyone can beat anyone on any given night. That's what make this district so great and powerful.

When those guys are referenced with that state bound team of 2 years straight, posters from Siegel are naturally going to defend them. Its called loyalty and being a true fan. Siegel does not have a legacy that goes back 10+ years as some of these posters talk about. We do have a legacy of 5 years tho.

My bad siegel fans, You are right about our district. Its great anyone is beatable. You got to love that. Even when people say our district is down i still consider our district tough as nails. Once again I will say that Siegel will shock alot of people.. They are very tough. I would love to see Sparta play them again. Both games have been great and exciting but really every team is exciting. I can't wait until its gets started and see the outcome of the tourney...

If you would like to see a preview of the team that will be winning the region tourney this year you can go watch Shelbyville at Riverdale tonight. Shelbyville boys IMHO will take White Co down in the finals.

Well you know Shelbyville will be playing at home IF they make it to the championship game so they would have an advantage. White County would have the edge if they were playing at home.

Oakland wins over Hunters 45-37 tonight on Oakland's Senior Night, but Oakland trailed for the majority of the game and trailed by double figures for a big part of it. Didnt play well at all, but finally started knocking down some shots in the 4th to key a 19-2 run to end the game, which was sparked by the play of Jamal Hughes' steal and the subsequent dunk to get the momentum to swing Oakland's way.

Not a pretty game to say the least, but I am encouraged that Oakland bowed up defensively after the first quarter (HL only scored 22 the last 3 quarters) and that helped to the degree that it took Oakland awhile to find its groove, or some sort of one. Hopefully, can just look at this game as a game that they played badly in, but willed themselves to win and hopefully that will carry into what I hope is a long postseason. As big as Tyler Edwards has been down the stretch, it is Jamal Hughes that is the future of Oakland Basketball.

my boys played hard but once shelbyville started hitting their shots in the second half they had real good ball movement on the inside and we had no answer for them...one kid hit several threes and we answered for a little bit but they were too much for us tonight

NOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGULAR SEASON IS OVER NOW STARTS MONEY TIME

so over the next 3 days guys go to work and lets make some noise in the district tournament